Chapter 1.

Katsuki's soft side.

WARNING: LOWKEY A CRACK STORY

|SHOUTO P.O.V|
School has just ended, Kaminari confessed his feelings towards Kyoka. (I know her name now.), she gladly accepted them. I've always wondered who I will be with, who's my soulmate? To be honest, I did have a girlfriend, we had sex. But I didn't really see anything amazing in her, so I just thought it will be better if we broke up. I stepped outside of the school and it was raining.. Great. I lifted my umbrella and placed it over me. Soon I started to walk towards the end of the school gates, until I saw Bakugou. Bakugou never usually goes home at this time, he's always one of the 1st pupils to leave. What is he waiting for though? He's getting soaked, he really needs to wear his blazer. Seems like I need to assist him. Yes, I know me and Bakugou are enemies, but we're still classmates.

"Hey, Bakugou!" I called out.

"Heh?" He answered back.

I finally caught up to him and started to pant.

"I was wondering if you wanted to share my umbrella with me and walk home?" I asked with that normal, bored face I always have. This is probably why I don't have a soulmate...

"U-uh.."

Heh cute I guess. Wait, what the fuck did I just say? Anyways.

"Well?" I said looking at his chest. Seems like he got wet to much, that you could actually see his body.

"Um, OK I'LL EXCEPT YOUR OFFER! BUT DONT GET ANY WEIRD IDEAS!" Bakugou sorta yelled, with blushes.

So I put the umbrella on top of 'us' and we started to walk. Non of us talked. It was quiet.

"So, Bakugou. What were you doing out at this time?" I said trying to break the silence between us.

"Why do you need to know?!" He protested.

Bakugou is always like this.

"Fine don't tell me," I replied.

"I was just standing there because it was nice and cooling. The rain, it makes me feel calm."

Wait what? This is a new. Bakugou telling me his- I looked at him wide eyes. He met with my eyes and a little blush came across both of our faces.

"Why the hell you looking at me like that?!" Bakugou questioned with an annoyed voice.

"O-oh, it's just that I didn't suspect you to actually tell me," I explained and stopped at the bus stop.

He stopped to. Looks like he's taking the bus aswell.

"Well, i, um.." Bakugou stuttered, looking down at the floor.

"Bakugou, put your blazer on. Your freezing," I told him as the bus finally came.

"Shut up icy hot!" He yelled.

But didn't put his blazer on. Well it was wet.. We both paid for our bus fare and took a seat right at the back. Bakugou sat next to the window and I sat next to him. Bakugou was right. The rain does make things feel nice and calm. Seems like we were all misjudging Bakugou. Who would've known that Bakugou had this kind of side to him. Bakugou was staring out the window, leaning on his palm. Me? I was just staring at the ceiling. Thinking, about Bakugou. This side of Bakugou, is unreal. Usually he would've thrown a fit by now but I guess he didn't. I don't know what's wrong with me. Am I falling for Bakugou? I maybe. I was about to close my eyes until I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder. It was Bakugou. His head was leaning against my shoulder. Bakugou had astonishing features, smooth lips, toned face e.c.t. also a cute, cosy sleeping face.