Chapter 9 - Part 1.

Netflix 'n' chill.

|SHOUTO P.O.V|
Aaahh, it's Saturday. The day when me and 'my' Katsuki watch the movie Kirishima requested. Probably gonna fuck him when watching it. That's if I can, or if he deserves his punishment early. I literally spent 2 hours watching that movie yesterday, just to see what it was. And sweet, baby Jesus was it juicy. It fucking made me masturbate 5 times, coming every time. So I got out my bed and went down stairs and sat on the sofa and put Teli-tubies on. Is it me, or I'm the only 1 who finds the opening of it really entertaining. Maybe coz im gay as fuck.

My sister Fuyumi came into the room and said to me, "Like, what the fuck are you watching?"

"Bitch, *hiccups* the best fucking *hiccups* show ever!" I screamed, putting the volume up to 100.

I see that my sister was getting pissed. But I just ignored it. My sister walked up to the table that was in front of me and, 'flip'. She flipped the table and it went flying at the side of the room and there was a massive bang.

"JUST COZ YOUR FUCKING INFECTED BY A BITCH, YOU STILL FUCKING THINK YOUR NOT GOING TO FUCKING LISTEN TO MEEEE!?!!?!!?!!!!!!" Fuyumi shouted. Almost louder than Katsuki does.

"AAAGGH!! I'm so *hiccups* sorry!!" I panicked, getting off the sofa and running towards the door.

"IF YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME AGAIN. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET TO FUCK YOU LITTLE'BOYFRIEND' IN THE ASS!"

Oh no, that's life threatening!!!

"NO YOU WOULDN'T!!"

"YES. I. WOULD!"

After that I ran upstairs, into my room and jumped on my pillow. Shoved my face in it, and cried.

"She wouldn't do that, *hiccups* I know she wouldn't," I cried to myself.

Later on, the crying stopped, so took some ice-cream out of my drawer and took a spoon out. The ice-cream was strawberry flavour, which, personally my favourite. '10:13' Fuck. Should've made it earlier, so I can have me fun~~. I grabbed my phone, went on YouTube and typed up 'Peppa Pig'. You guys are probably wondering, what the fucks wrong with me. But I don't see it as a problem.

So far I have watched 25 episodes in 2 hours. It's now '12:38', I got 32 minutes left till I meet 'my' Katsuki. What is there to dooo!?! I got too bored, so I decided to message Katsuki.

12:40.

SHOUTO: Hello darling~~ 😘

KATSUKI: WAT U BASTARD!?!

SHOUTO: Ur so mean. Wat ever did I do 2 deserve this?

KATSUKI: DID U JUST REALLY SAY THAT!!

SHOUTO: Ye. Mind telling me y~~?

KATSUKI: UUUGGGH U SUCH A TRAAAAMMMMMPPPPP. 😒😡

SHOUTO: Huuuuuuuuuuu... Katsuki, Katsuki.

SHOUTO: Nvm that. Remember about our little meet up 2day?

KATSUKI: HUH? MEET UP?

SHOUTO: AAAHH. How could u 4get?!!?

KATSUKI: OH NO. U MEAN...

SHOUTO: YAAAAY U REMEMBERED!! ITS IN AN HOUR TIME.~~ 😚😚