Chapter 4.

The sudden encounter.

|SHOUTO P.O.V|
I woke up to see that I was naked on the floor. One of my hands were on my dick and the other one was somewhere else. What the fuck did i do yesterday? So I got up and opened my bedroom door, I was just about to go to the toilet, until I realised that I was naked.

"Sugar Honey Ice Tea!" I said to myself, quickly going back into my bedroom.

'5:25' it showed on my watch. I wanna go for a run. I put the same clothes I wore yesterday with Kastuki. Yesterday was fun, really fun. I came out my room and went to the toilet. To brush my teeth and all. Finished. Ran down the stairs. To see my old man wasn't there. Heh, usually he's always awake at this time. Why am I even caring about that bastard. Fuck him. So I walked out the door. Slowly.

I put my headphones on and put on Alan Walker - Faded. (I love that song.) So I began to run. You know chilling n Shit. Until I saw Katsuki. Crap, why am I having a boner. Go down damn it!

"KATSUKI SLOW FUCKING DOWN!!" I screamed.

Which it alerted him. He seems to be slowing down, heeeggghhh now I have to catch up. I finally got to him, panting and wheezing, as if I had an asthma attack.

"WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO SCREAM THAT LOUD TO STOP ME?!?!??!" Katsuki shouted waaayyy louder than me.

"Your shouting louder than me," I muttered underneath my breath. But he heard me.

"Probably because of YOUR DUMBASS!"

"Oh c'mon Katsuki. Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?" I teased. Looking into his eyes.

"S-shut the fuck up Half 'n' Half bastard!" He grumbled in my face. With a cute flustered face.

Aaawww. Well, my boner still hasn't gone down. Damn it!

"Your still calling me names, I did say you can call me Shouto?" I said to him.

"Hmpf."

Ah, Katsuki...

"So Katsuki, I didn't know or ever see you take morning runs," I explained.

"Tch. It's coz you've never seen me," He replied, looking down to his shoes.

"Ok. It's Sunday, are you going to go gym today?" I asked, tapping on his shoulder.

"Yeh. I go every 2 weeks. But on weekends, and sometimes on weekdays."

"Oh," I answered back.

I looked at Katsuki he had a neutral face. So we now began to walk, not run.

"Aaaawww, don't get sad my little Uke I'll come. If it hurt you that much," I teased, in the most innocent voice ever.

"WHAT.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Katsuki was realising explosions from his palms and I sniggered. So I stopped walking. So did he, Katsuki looked at me confused. I smiled, and cupped his face. Kissing him during the process. AND OF COURSE, our tongues were involved. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Katsuki. Face was all flustered and cute. After that I hugged him. Katsuki stopped the hug and said,

"Thanks, it kinda cooled me down."

I smiled at the comment and grabbed Katsuki's hand and firmly holding it. We began to walk... Ahh, the idea Momo gave to me popped up in my head. I'll ask him if he wants to go to a Cafe. Thats if they are even open at this time.

|KATSUKI P.O.V|
How did it come to this? Me and the peppermint, a couple. Heh, well I do enjoy this relationship I have with him. I don't want us to separate, ever.

"Katsuki?" I heard the icy hot say.

"What?" I asked him, he stopped.

What does he want?

"Katsuki do you want to go a Cafe with me?" He asked.

We turn a corner, and I was just about to give my reply, but  instantly stop, as there was a villain standing next to a dead body.

"Katsuki... We're gonna have to take her down," halfie whispered.

"What! You know we're not allowed to use our quirks on public grounds, we can get done for that!" I reply.

"Right now, there aren't any close pro-heroes. And we have our licenses remember?"

"Oh shit. Yeah you're right."

I was just about to get in my fighting stance, when suddenly Shouto grabs my hand tightly, letting go later on. I dont know why he did it but, meh

Whilst getting ready to blow the bitch up, she noticed our presence and turned us. 'What the fuck is my luck?' I asked myself.

"You know.. Im a villain who loves yaoi. And you two just happened to be boys," She smirked.

"What do you fucking mean?" I shouted at her.

The villain had long purple hair with cuts all over her face. Wearing, which it seemed to be a cloak. But ripped.

"You'll find out," She replied.

As soon as I lit explosions from my palm and Peppermint used his ice. She released a light blue smoke, reaching its way towards us. Though, the smoke didn't engulf me. It engulfed icy hot forcing him to stop his ice attack. I quickly used my quirk to get rid of the smoke but, more kept coming. The smoke was thick. I couldn't see what was happening to Shouto. But it didn't stop me from using my quirk to save him.

"Ahahaha.. Ahahaha! Aww, you care so much for him! You can try all you want boy. I'll just keep coming at him." I ignored her annoying ass voice to help keep myself concentrated.

After some time, of still trying to get rid of the smoke. I started to realise that some of it was disappearing. Am I doing? Is it working? Until all the smoke had gone. I brightened up, thinking that I did it. But all that remained infront of me was a unconscious Shouto. Not a conscious one.  My eyes widened, in fear and worry. I looked back, to only see no one there. 'WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO!?'

I ran to Shouto and tried calling out his name to wake him up. "Shouto! Wake up! Please!"

But he didn't wake up. It started to rain, heavily. Both of us, getting saturated with huge amounts of water. Though, you could only see the water dripping off me. I looked at Shouto in sorrow. Placed my hand on his cold face and cried on his chest, adding more liquid to his soaked top. I couldn't stop. I still tried desperately to wake him up. Even though, it was what I expected. 'I'll get back at that fucking villain, i'll kill her if i have to' I thought. I was crying so much that i couldnt even tell if it was the rain or me. Nothing was working, I couldn't wake him up, it was useless to try anything else anyways. So I called the ambulance, as well as the police. Waited for them to come and retrieve Shouto.... Not forgetting to mention that guy she had killed.

Sadness. Regret. Anger. Revenge. Kill........

CLIFF HANGER..... 🤗🤗

AND YES GUYS I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I MADE IT SHORT ON PURPOSE. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AS LONG AS THE OTHER ONES. PROMISE!

WORDS: 1211

PEACE ✌️