Special - 1

JUST FOR FUN... I THINK? NOT ACTUAL PART OF THE Storyline.

The worst fight.

Set when Katsuki and Shouto fought at the Sports Festival. So yeh, kinda underaged sex. (is it?)

|NARRATOR P.O.V|
Katsuki was really pissed because, Shouto did not use his left side, his flames during their fight. Katsuki had won a really shitty, useless fight. With that he stormed off not even waiting to claim his medal.

"That Half 'n' Half fucker!" Katsuki grumbled underneath his breath, when walking home.

Katsuki and Shouto had become GOOD friends and everyone in class 1A new about it. Katsuki even let him call him by his first name!

"Why? Why the fuck didn't he use his fucking left side?! Was Deku better than me? Does he think I'm not worthy, and Deku was?!" Katsuki said quietly, then opening his house door.

"What the hell Katsuki! Why'd yah leave the stadium??" Katsuki's mum asked.

Katsuki went half-way up the stairs and replied, "I don't fucking, know."

"Ooo....k?" His mum just stuttered in return.

Katsuki was in his room. He just kept thinking about the Sports Festival, and Shouto.

"Why you fucking peppermint? I thought we were friends, so why didn't you use your flames?" Katsuki explained to himself.

-

Over at the Sports Festival, no one in class 1A suspected that to happen. Shouto was still unconscious, he was lying in a bed over at recovery girl.

"Wow, who would've known Bakubro got that pissed!" Kirishima stated.

"I know right, but why didn't Todoroki use his flames? Them 2 were friends??" Kaminari stated.

"Hmmm..?" Uraraka said.

Looking down.

"This doesn't make sense." Izuki blurted.

"Well I'm going to see Todoroki-kun, you can come. If you want," Izuku announced.

-

Shouto woke up, and saw that he was in recovery girls, recovery room. Shouto suffered from quite a few burns and broken bones. Recovery girl was able to fully heal the broken bones. But not the burns. Luckily, they weren't too severe.

"Did Katsuki win?" Shouto questioned the recovery girl.

"Yes he did, but he didn't seem quite satisfied at all about it. When the fight ended, he just.. left," The recovery girl exclaimed, moving her chair towards Shouto.

"You didn't get any minor injuries, so you will be able to go in a few minutes time. Your body just needs to rest,'' Recovery stated.

"Thank y-you." Shouto moved himself a few centimeters up, from where he was lying down.

In Shouto's mind he kept thinking, 'Why didn't I use my flames?' 'We were friends' 'Was it so I don't hurt him?' Izuku was right at the door, to greet Shouto but decided not to, because he thought that Shouto might need some space.... Alone.

Shouto was free to go, and so with that, he ran to Katsuki's house. *knock, knock, knock* Shouto waited patiently for someone to open the door.

"I'm coming!" Shouted a female voice.

Shouto suspected it to be Katsuki's mum. His mum finally opened the door.