Chapter 5.

The new persona?!

BY THE WAY THIS HAPPENED ON THE SAME DAY WHEN SHOUTO AND KATSUKI GOT ATTACKED.

|KATSUKI P.O.V|
I'm in the hospital, icy hot was still unconscious. Damn! That fucking villain im gonna kill her when I see her again. It's no surprise to see that his dads not here. But his siblings are though. Anyways What was that quirk? What did she do to him?! These 4 months have been nothing but sorrow and pain, I miss him so much.. Docter and All Might, Midnight and Mr. Aizawa are tracking down that villain and finding out what her quirk was. I've come to see Shouto everyday and non of these days, he has woken up. Momo bitch couldn't stop crying and kept crying. And I'm like 'bitch please, he's mine.'

"So, what's your relationship with him anyways?" Peppermints sister randomly asks me.

I just glared at her, giving her the silent treatment. I wasn't even in the mood to talk. Just a few seconds after, his sister and one of his brothers stands by him. Both gripping onto his hands.

"Shouto, was such a snot nose kid yeh know. Always smiling and bright. But whenever our dad came to train him, it always made him, different," His sister explains.

"Umm, why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Heh, it's because every time I come to meet him, your always here."

Why am I blushing at that comment. What, THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MEEHHH!

"Your asked earlier. Of what's my relationship with him, it's kind of embarrassing to say but, we're together," I answered, looking down to hide my flustered, ass face.

I looked back up and saw that all his siblings had wide eyes. WHY THE FUCK THE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. The one who was talking to me earlier, smiled.

"That's nice to hear. Now we know Shouto has someone 'very special' in his life."

"Uh, umm, uhh." I was stuttering like a dumbass.

Like I always am, always stuttering when someone says cheesy but at the same time sweet words.

"Heh. Well I'm going, i hope you take good care of him," She stated.

"Hm. I will," I replied looking determined A.F. (as fuck).

"Oh and by the way," She said, with her other siblings leaving as well.

"Huh?"

"Are you the Uke and is my bro the Seme?"

What the FUCK!?

"WHA... WHAT KIND OF FUCKING QUESTION IS THAT!" I yelled at her, blushing.

"Hahaha... I'm joking!"

Fucking damn her..

They all soon left. The room was quiet. I was about to fall asleep when I heard coughing, 'Shouto,' I thought. So I ran out the room and called in a doctor. She entered the room and looked at icy hot.

"Looks like he's going to wake up, finally."

I got so relieved at those words, kinda got my hopes up to the max. Me and the doctor both leaned in to see that Shouto was opening his eyes. I got hype.

"U-uhh... Where a-am I and what happened t-to me."

Man I miss his voice, he attempted to lift himself up, but the doctor pushed him down. 'Dont fucking touch him you bitch.' He looked over to me and I smiled.