Chapter 3.

Off to the gym!

|SHOUTO P.O.V|
It's Saturday, I'm so bored. There's nothing to. I want to text Bakugou but he said he just wanted to go to the gym for the weekend. I decided to call Bakugou and tell him that I'm coming along with him to the gym.*BRRRRR BRRRR* I was waiting for Bakugou to pick up...

"What is it, you bloody peppermint?!"

"Oh Bakugou, I'm just here to say that, I'm coming with you."

"Heh? To fucking where?"

"The gym! Since I have nothing better to do and it's fucking boring at home."

"Wow for a person like you, I did not suspect you to swear."

"Eh..."

"See yah there Bakugou."

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE IT IS?! I DIDNT EVEN TELL YOU!!"

"Oh yeah... eheheh."

"Fucking dumbass.."

"I have limits too.."

"Am I supposed to be scared?!"

"Well you should be."

"Pfftt. like I care.... Anyways, go to Matsuda Road. At 12:00 in de morning."

"12? Why?!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU COMPLAINING! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN DONT COME!"

"OK, OK! Calm down.. I'll come."

"I didn't know you work out..."

"Is that a compliment Bakugou??"

"Suuurrrreeeeee.. Well Bye!.. Don't suspect anything WEIRD! YAH GOT THAT, YOU HALF 'N' HALF BASTARD!"

"HEH.. I won't *insert lenny face*"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Call ended. Now Fuck off.

"Aahhhh...." I said loudly, whilst, offing my phone..

'Bakugou, Bakugou, Bakugou.' Why am I always thinking of you??... 11:00. Got an hour left, BUT WHAT SHALL I FUCKING DO?!

"Shouto! Come down to eat!" I heard my old man shout.

I hate my 'left side,' I will never use my flames again. I will not become a fucking toy for that ugly bastard, He will not have his ways.

Down stairs, I was with my siblings and my old man. Eating, ramen. I looked at the window and just stared at it... Many, many minutes past. Then I decided to look at my watch, 11:45. Oh shit! I stood up like a mad man. Stares. I got wide eyes from my 'old man' I just gave him a death glare, he chuckled a bit. Like what the fuck is so funny?? I just ignored him and walked past him. Not looking at him, not one bit. I got to my room and thought of what to wear. Since its a gym I wore a white no sleeve shirt that, cut off at the shoulder blades. And wore baggy black trousers, With black and white Air Max 90 shoes. From the shop JD itself. 'King of trainer's.' 11:50. Crap. I ran down the stairs and opened the door and ran outside without closing my the house door. Running, running. Until I was finally there. I saw Bakugou. My jaw dropped when I saw his perfect body.

"U-uhh... Bakugou," I just stuttered walking towards him.

Bakugou was wearing a Nike snap back, a dark blue sleeve less shirt, dark blue baggy trousers. He had a jacket that was tide around his waist. Also wearing white Air Max 90's. My gosh was he beautiful. A little blush came across my face and his.