Chapter 10.

What they didn't know was-

|NARRATOR P.O.V. |-|REALLY SHORT|
It then came to Katsuki of what happened to him last night. Katsuki had a mental brake down. A really, really bad one.

|SHOUTO P.O.V|-|SHORT|
"W-WHAT?!" I screamed.

"What do you mean what? Don't you see those marks on your back and neck?!" She pointed out.

"Yeh. OK. BUT WHO DID I FUCK?!"

My mind was going crazy.

"Heh. That's for me to know and you to find out," She pleaded, now walking out the bathroom.

"NO! PLEASE TELL ME SIS. I NEED TO KNOW!" I shouted, running after her.

She turned around and made a 'hn'  noise and left. I dropped on the floor, with a sad, depressing aura around me. I thought long and hard, the only thing I think I remember was when, All Might, Midnight and Mr. Aizawa telling me what... Happened... To me.... Oh no. OH NO.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Hehehe. Seems like you found out!" I heard my sister reply.

I'm such a idiot, I should have kept my lust for him under control!! I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my phone and when on my messages. On Katsuki's name. And ow, my dick kinda hurts.

8:34 today.

SHOUTO: KATSUKI KATSUKI I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY 4 WAT I DID!!

SHOUTO: PLEASE 4GIVE ME!!!!!!!!! I AM TRULY SORRY!!!

I waited for a reply, and finally got one.

KATSUKI: Sorry 4 fucking what?

That's strange. He isn't using caps. Well toss that!

SHOUTO: FOR WHAT I DID 2 U!!

KATSUKI: OOHHH. That.... 😯

SHOUTO: And the worse thing is how I actually remember it all. And.....

KATSUKI: And what?

SHOUTO: And.... How... I...... Enjoyed...... It... All....

KATSUKI: 0-0

SHOUTO: IK, IK, IK IM A BAD PERSON FOR THINKING THAT!

KATSUKI: Well. Since you've been honest..... I guess.... I should too..

???. What he on about.

SHOUTO: OKkaaaayyyy?

KATSUKI: Well... This is kinda weird to say but..... I..... kinda.... Enjoyed.. IT MYSELF!!!!

WWWHHHHAAATTT?!!

SHOUTO: WAIT WHAT?!

KATSUKI: yeh. I know. I'm a disgrace.

SHOUTO: WHAT?! NO UR NOT. ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL!! 4 PEOPLE TO LIKE SEX!

KATSUKI: 0-O

SHOUTO: yeh. Ik.

KATSUKI: Oh. Well I'm gonna have 2 go, coz I wanna eat my food...... 🙄

SHOUTO: yeh ok. Cya!

"SQUUEEEEE!!"

I had a extreme fan girl moment. I shoved my face into my pillow and shaked my legs all over the place. Almost like I was having a spaz attack. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO HATE ME. FOREVER BUT, I WAS. WRONG!!!