¡Chapter 9! - Part 2.

Hentai with Senpai

Just so you all know. Im shit at writing smut so 😭🤷‍♀️

|NARRATOR P.O.V|
"Aaahh~~!" Katsuki moaned, as Shouto began to suck on his nipple.

Whilst using his other hand to toy around with Katsuki's other nipple. (UGGHH, I FUCKING HATE SPELLING NIPPLES!!) Katsuki is the type of person who's sensitive on his top behalf. So just a little touch of them, he'd go moaning. Shouto grinded his member roughly, on top Katsuki's and making Katsuki moan underneath him. Shouto then hovered his hands over Katsuki's member, putting his hands on it during the process. Katsuki clutched on Shouto's shoulder, leaving a grunt noise from Shouto. Shouto squeezed the tip of Katsuki's dick, Katsuki shot his head up and tried to push Shouto's hands away from his member.

"Sssshhhhhhhh.." Shouto whispered, trying to make the blonde lie down again.

Seems like Katsuki was sensitive here too.

"B-but it hur-."

Shouto pulled Katsuki's boxers down and jacked off Katsuki. Moving his hands in a fast motion. The blonde dropped his self back on the bed as Shouto jacked him off.

"Aaa-ah!"

Shouto's thumb caressed the tip of Katsuki's dick and while his other hand, fiddling with his balls. (I feel so weird after saying that)

"S-S-STOP!" Katsuki moaned.

Shouto smirked and said, "Oh, you mean this?"

He then picked up his paste, causing some of Katsuki's pre-cum to come leaking out of his socket. Shouto looked at Katsuki's face and smiled.

"You say for me to stop but your body is obviously saying something else."

"S-shut up. Y-you Half 'n' H-half shit!"

shouto chuckled, now stopping his hands from Katsuki's dick. Katsuki kind of felt sad at that action, but let it slide. Then, Shouto leaned his face closer towards Katsuki's thighs. Katsuki felt his face redden as Shouto began to kiss and suck at Katsuki's thighs, messaging them during the process. Leaving reddish marks all of them. Katsuki was whimpering, he looked down at Shouto and Shouto look up meeting his eyes. The thing was, how Shouto looked, he was sexy, seductive. Shouto smirked, Katsuki faced his head to the side rapidly, to avoid eye contact. 'I can't believe that this is really happening,' Katsuki thought to himself. Then, Katsuki felt a little tug on his member. He looked down and saw Shouto putting his mouth on his dick. Katsuki eyes widened and face went a dark red,

"P-please no..." Katsuki groaned.

"You mean, please yes~."

Right after those words Shouto licked Katsuki's member from top to bottom.

Katsuki felt a soothing sensation go through his spine as Shouto began to suck him off.

"Aaahh~~!" Katsuki moaned.

Shouto swirled his tongue on the tip of Katsuki's cock, making Katsuki whimper. Katsuki felt embarrassed by the noises he was making, so he bit his lips to keep himself shut. Katsuki gagged when he felt Shouto deep throat him. He shut his eyes tightly, with a face red as a tomato. Shouto kept bobbing his head on Katsuki's dick, engulfing it whole. He went faster, as he made his teeth brush against Katsuki's dick, ever so lightly. Shouto felt Katsuki tense up a bit, and then grabbed on to his hair tenaciously.

"Aaahh, N-no more... I'm.. Haaa~ going to~..."

Without finishing of his sentence Katsuki came a whole lot into Shouto's mouth. Shouto swallowed the icky, sticky substance, we know as sperm, and removed his head away from Katsuki's crotch.