Chapter 8.

To the Cinema

I just love the picture at the top.

|NARRATOR P.O.V|-|SHORT|
It was Friday, the day when Katsuki, Shouto, Kaminari, Kirishima and Izuku were going to go to the cinema. They were all going to watch 'Jurassic World,' since Katsuki requested it. But it wasn't the time to go yet, they were all still at school. And English was begging.

"Ugghh... how. Much. More. Do. I. Have. To. Edure?!" Kirishima moaned.

"Aww c'mon have excited faces! English is not boring!" Present mic stated.

"Tsk," Katsuki said.

"Can we just go on something more fun?!" Kaminari suggested.

"No," Present mic replied.

"UUUUGGGGHHHH," The whole class groaned.

The lesson was soon over and the class had some free time until it was dinner. Katsuki was just chilling in his seat, Izuku was talking to Uraraka, Kirishima and Kaminari were talking whilst Shouto was just having dirty thoughts.

"Today is the day when we go to the cinema, I'm so hype!" Kaminari cheered.

"I know right Bakubro did suggest a good movie though, even Todoroki suggested that too!"

"Yeh, but Bakugou was the 1 who actually told everyone," Kaminari stated.

Kaminari was just about to tell Bakugou something, but realised that he wasn't in his seat.

"Huh? Were did he go?" Kirishima questioned.

They both looked out the classroom and saw Katsuki.

"OI! We still have 5 minutes left, at least wait for us!" Kaminari shouted.

"Fuck off Fuck sticks I'm not waiting for anyone!" Katsuki replied.

"Wow, what's his problem?"

"Bakubro has always been like this," Kirishima stated.

Kirishima and Kaminari walk over to Izuku and Kaminari tells him,

"Yah know, we all know you have a crush on Todoroki."

"Eehh!! W-what. Are y-you crazy no!" Izuku frantically replied, waving his arms around.

"Midoriya please stop. We all know. Even Bakugou does!" Kaminari protested.

"HEEEHHH!?" Izuku screamed, getting the whole classes attention.

"Wooow. Midoriya, that's kinda shocking yah know?" Kyoka commented.

"I know right bae." Kaminari grabs Kyoka by her waist and keeps her next to him.

"Plus. Todoroki already has a boyfr-." Kyoka covers her mouth with her hands and hoping Izuku didn't hear to much.

Everyone held their breaths in waiting for Izuku's reply.

"Wait what!!?"

And a soon as Izuku said that the bell rang.

"Saved by the bell. I fucking love that saying," Kirishima whispered to Kaminari and Kyoka.

So they ran out the class room and so did everyone else so they won't have to explain to Izuku. Izuku was left alone in the class, and he was puzzled.

"What's happening. I need to find out. I will find out," Izuku whispered to himself..

"Todorok-." Izuku looked at Shouto's seat and saw that he wasn't there. "What are they hiding from me!?" Izuku then walked out the classroom.