Chapter 11.

Don't you dare touch him!!!

|KATSUKI P.O.V|
I yawned as I woke up, getting up from the bed. Scanning the room. Only then to realise that, M-my Boyfriend was sleeping next to me. 'peaceful,' I thought to myself. So I leaned in towards his face and gave him a little good morning kiss. As doing so, He woke up dragged me onto to him and deepened the kiss. Half 'n' Half squeezed my ass hardly, with me letting out a loud yelp. He took this moment to shove his wet tongue into my mouth. Obviously I fought back, but gave in anyways, due to his impressive kissing skills. He pulled away and smiled,

"Morning Katsu~," Icy hot said in a low manner.

I pinched his nose, "Shut up.." And I got off of him.

I made my way to the bathroom, to do my business 'n' shit. Exiting the bathroom, and entering my bedroom. Shouto was still in the bed I gave him an annoyed look, a look that ment, 'Get the fuck up, bitch.' But he didn't. I sighed and yanked him out of the bed and dropped him on the floor.

"Aye!" He yelped, as there was a thud coming from the floor.

"That's what you get you lazy shit," I said, with a giggle.

Icy hot pouted and got up, from the floor and stretched.

"Does your ass still hurt?"

I blushed a light tinted red, and replied.

"N-no.... And yes, I will be coming to school today. Get your ass to your house."

Yeah, we woke up early. It was '6:15.'

"Well, get moving you shit!" I yelled, pushing him, out of my room and closing the door.

"Whatever you say, Katsuki." And with that, he left.

Just because I wanted to, I watched him go home through the window. With a slight smile on my face.

~HOURS AND MINUTES LATER~

It was math, the most shittest lessons I've had to take. Fortunately, Aizawa wasn't here yet. So pretty much everyone was doing there own thing. I couldn't care less, of what was happening around my surroundings, all I wanted to do was- The door opened, revealing Aizawa on the other side.

"Everyone, you have to sit down!" The 4 eyes shit yelled.

"Uhh, we are sitting down. You're the only one standing," The Dunce face laughed back, as we watched him going to his seat in shame.

Aizawa got up to the front.

"Okay, before we start the lesson. I have an announcement to make," Aizawa stated.

This manged to catch everyones attention.

"We're listening," Shitty hair answered, with curiosity.

Aizawa cleared his throat,

"So you know it's the beginning of your new school year," Aizawa said.

"Yeah?" Dunce face wondered.

"You guys have a new year prom and a end of year prom."

"HEEEEEEEGGGGHHHH?!??" The annoying as class yelled.

'What the hell..? A bloody prom?! This is stupid, why would we need this. Anyways... Who would I go with? Am I even going to go?! Ack, I don't know!!'

"SHUT UP! I'm not done." They went silent.

"The reason why you didn't have a prom in your 1st and 2nd years was because we needed to bring out your full potential, of welding your quirks. And to train you to become the best of heroes. And since this is your last year, you've all gotten better and we thought that you guys need some sort of chill time due to all that training and hard work," Aizawa finally explained, letting out a big sigh.