✒7✒

To set the mood right while reading, play the song above after scrolling past three dots on screen below, the triangles just symbolize the passage of time.~Ari xx

       "I entrust you to watch him then, if you send me." Link replied as he held his squirming son in his arms. "I indeed do promise to watch Arthur like a hawk while you go to do this for me. Father has been gone for far too long now and you're the only man I know who can use the Sheika slate. All I ask is-"
"-I know. To travel there and back quickly to ensure your father isn't causing mischief." Link interrupted. The interruption surprised Sidon that Link would dare. But ever since Link was away from Zelda far as possible he had been more chatty and less silent. As if Zelda always made him so emotionally drained and worthless feeling it was almost a pleasant fate for him. Link set Arthur into Sidon's opened arms. Immediately as if on cue Arthur's eyes snapped open and stared endearingly at his second father. He cooed, and Sidon stuck his long curly tongue out in jest, making the baby giggle.
       Sidon almost forgot that Link was undressing in front of him. His hair was in a bun as he kept his circlet of the zora sapphire on his forehead and he wore a navy blue outfit decorated in logos of the Sheika. Two sticks criss crossed in Link's bun atop his head as he pulled the white face mask over his mouth. "Arthur usually sleeps a full hour from now for his nap. As for his food he's getting an apple based recipe that I have written and on the desk. Feed him at six tonight and if I'm gone too long have him sent to the nursery for bed time at seven o clock understand?" Link quizzed Sidon for a while until he was certain Sidon new every detail. As soon as Link glowed into blue he was seen drinking some potion meant to help him thrive long enough in Goron city's heat. With that he was arrived and well at the base of the very shrine overlooking the city. There would never be any point asking Link what the name of that shrine was, as for the life of him he'd never remember any of their names.

       The immediate scent of brimstone and burnt air hit Link through his mask. He definitely would've known that this was Goron City even if you had blindfolded him. However now was no time to reminisce with the locals about the defeat of their divine beast. Now he had to act. So with that he assumed that Dorephan would be more north and closer to the great skeleton. He started his search there, given it was farther away from the harsh air. So off he went climbing and flying down cliffs and narrowly escaping death. Link, the champion of Hyrule itself got to at once feel tough in braving danger as he did once a year or so ago.
       Now was Link upon the Great Skeleton. In life, it was called a Leviathan but some believed the skeleton was a former dodongo. Link was more so thankful that the creature was not alive, or there'd be hell trying to kill it if that were a ever necessity. He recalled defeating many moblins and bokoblins in an attempt to earn loot. All in good days. All faded to nothing in the past. Link emotionally swatted himself. Only just a year had past! He could not find himself already missing his adventures!

       Besides the emotional battle this place gives me, I see that Dorephan is not present. I ought to go elsewhere. Link then stood and began his walk away before turning to see a long queue of Gorons holding an array of diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and most importantly luminous stones in their arms, each Goron having so many they held them as if they were infants of their very own. Many looked beaten with sweat. Some had been bruised. All talking about the hardships they had in the quarry. Each Goron walked to the end of the line and laid the gems in a large pile that grew to fill the entirety of the Leviathan's skull. Link swallowed. That had to have been millions worth in rupees. That much could repair the castle of Hyrule and even let Link purchase it if he didn't already technically have rights to it.