||One||

I was in my bed..ugh I hate school. I got up and started to dress up, and do my make up. "BREAKFAST" my mom yelled. "COMING" I yelled back. I have a twin brother...he is the biggest fuck boy on earth, and so are his friends Finn, Wyatt, Jack and Jaeden. Yes guys I'm talking about some of the IT actors..they are the popular boys in my school. And btw my brothers name is Caleb. In my family it is me, my mom, and Caleb, our dad didn't want anything to do with us when we got born, so he left my mom alone with two newborn twins. When I got downstairs to eat I saw Caleb with his friends. "Okay guys I'm going to work late today and when I come home I have something to tell u" my mom said and kissed me on the cheek. Caleb don't want to get kissed in front of his friends. "Bye mom" I said and after 2 seconds I was left alone with a bunch of fuck boys. "Where are you going" Caleb said when I got up and reached to my bag. "Umm school" I said a little bit annoyed. "Aren't you gonna go with us?" Finn said and raised his eyebrow. "Umm no?" I said and left them alone in the house. 2 seconds after I left the house the boys came out. Ugrhh I hate when Caleb is following me, I know we go to school together and stuff but RIGHT after me, when I left the house to go to the school alone, Caleb and HIS friends came RIGHT behind me..I didn't say anything just began walking faster.
When I came to the school i got to my locker. "Hey y/n" someone said. I turnaround and see my best friend Nora. "Hey" I said with a little annoyed voice. "Somethings wrong?" She said when we began to walk. "Nah I'm fine" "okay we'll see u later" she said while looking at me with a little insecure smile. I have biology in the first class, none of my friends are in biology class with me so I always sit alone, while my brother and the "gang" sits in front with the popular girls. I got in and found a seat in the back of the class. As always I sat alone. I saw my brother with this girl Amanda, the popular girl. They where flirting and messing around. "Good morning guys, we are going to start a project and you have 1 week to finish it, you need to be in pairs and show it for the class in the end of the week." My teacher said and looked over the class. Omfg not again, my teacher always want us to make a project. "Sara and Caleb, Wyatt and Jaeden...." my teacher said as he continued making the pairs. "Y/n and Finn" he said omg NOT Finn. I don't want to be ind group with him..he never takes his projects serious! Finn looked at me and smiled. I just gave him a fake smile because I don't really like him. He got up and came down to me. When we had found what we wanted to write about I couldn't hold it back anymore. "So here's how shit is going to happen, I make some of it and so do you, and in the end of the week you don't come to me and say that you don't have it because then we are screwed and I don't wanna get bad grades because of some dude that don't want to take his shit serious!" I said and took a deep breath, While he looked at me with a "bad boy" smile on his mouth. "Fine" he said and smiled. Excuse me..did Finn actually just agreed with me? We started to do our project and as a surprise Finn actually worked hard...

This is my first chapter guys...i know there is lots of grammar fail and stuff but I'm from Denmark and I'm trying to write as good as possible👌🏽 lots of love from me💖