||Three||

When i came home, I had the whole house for myse...in one second Caleb and the whole gang ran trough the door and began to yell. "I told you she was a good kisser" Caleb said, "tomorrow we are going to get Becca" Jaeden said and laughed. "Do you think she's a good ki" Finn didn't say anything more because they all looked at me. "The fuck are you looking at?" I said and looked on my phone again. "Nothing.." "Nothing" the said and pulled a hand trough their hair. "Stop looking, you are freaking me out!" I said, and they turned their heads.
After a while I got to my room and began to do my homework...in some months we have our finals, and I'm not ready for that.
||skip homework and go into the night||
A couple of hours went by and now I'm just sitting on my phone snap chatting with my friend Nora, she can't shut up about how much she LOVES my brother.
*facetime call from Nora💖💖*
"Wassup?" I say.
"Nothing..are you okay about what happens earlier?" She almost whispers.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I said slowly and quickly.
"He's so ho-" that's all she says before I interrupt her.
"You know what?, why don't you go tell him that you like him?" I say and smile.
"I can't are you crazy?!!!" She says and almost yells.
"No all I'm sayi-"
"Hey" a voice said and it came from my door.
"Nora I call you in 5" I say and end the call.
I turn around and see Wyatt.
"What do you want?" I say.
"Me and the boys are sleeping over.."
"So?" I said and didn't look at him. Gosh I hated these boys so much.
"I...Caleb...umm...we need more pillows" he said.
"In the corner" I said again.
He walked over to the corner, grabbed pillows and went to the door. When he came to the door he looked at me. "What?!" I said a little bit annoyed. "You know you are beautiful right?" He said and smiled. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE" I said and he began to run.
What did I just do?!
Did I just...?
Oh gosh I scared him
Well he deserves it so...I mean I'm not mean...

Hiii I'm still trying to make more drama and there will come some more drama but I just have to see where I can put it in so it fits in the story...I'm sorry it's a little bit bored but I promise I will make DRAMA!!!💖