||Two||

After the first lesson me and Nora went outside to get some air. Ohh and not the bring it up but have I told you that Nora LOVES my brother? No? Okay well now you know.
Caleb, Finn, Wyatt and Jaeden where the schools bad boys, they actually didn't give a fuck about grades or anything.
*clock rings*
||skip the lessons and go to lunch||
Now we have lunch, me and Nora went to grab some pizza. "Where are you guys going?" I recognized that voice. CALEB! I turn around and saw caleb and the rest of his "gang" "like you care" I said and grabbed Nora and began to walk again. "Don't talk to me like that!" Caleb almost yelled. "I'm your older brother!" He said and raised his voice. "You know there's only 3 and a half minute between!" I said and gave him a look that could kill. Once again I started to walk with Nora on my left arm. "Why do you have to be such a bitch to me?" Caleb said. I didn't answer but continue walking. I could hear him and his group of friends follow us. "HEY!, ANSWER WHEN HE IS TALKING TO YOU!" A familiar voice said. Omfg not again. I stopped and turned around. "Ohh and what are you going to do?" I said with a diva voice. After two seconds I could feel my chin burn. "WTH dude" I said and took my hand to my chin. "I said ANSWER YOUR BROTHER" she said and raised her voice. "You are not my mother i said slowly. "Ohh- she didn't say more because I began to run. I could already feel the tears. Why did she have to humiliate me in front of my own brother? I ran and ran and ran and ran, I ran even when it began to hurt in my chest.
-Caleb POV-
I stood and argued with my sister. Why does she always have to argue with me in front of my friends? I could hear some of the boys and girls behind me laugh, at y/n. I didn't feel guilty but it was still sad that they laughed. I mean I know we are the popular students and my sister was...not so popular, but why did they have to laugh? I know that I wasn't always nice to her. After 5 seconds of arguing Amanda said something, and before I knew it Y/n ran. Did she just?...yup...she hit my sister. "There you go sweetie" Amanda said and kissed me on the mouth. I turned around to the boys. They just looked at Amanda with a sad look. "What?" She said. "Nothing" Wyatt said and started laughing fake.
-Y/N pov-
I sat in the kitchen and ate a carrot. I hate Caleb and his "gang" after some while I saw the school was over. I began to go to the school to get my school bag, because obviously Caleb wasn't going to get it.
||skip Walk to school||
I was at the school and got my bag, now I just have to go home again and I can relax. When I got to a little small road I saw Finn making out with a girl in the bushes. I just walked through them without looking at them. "Get a room" suddenly I said. "Watch your mouth" the girl. I just rolled my eyes and went home....

Hope you like it, it wasn't the best part but I do my best💖