||Nine||

I looked up and saw them looking at me. "Just say it" Wyatt said with a low voice. I continued staring and suddenly Wyatt and Jaeden got up and out of the room while they closed the door behind them. Finn took his hand and wiped my tears away. "Talk to me" He said and looked deep in my eyes. He couldn't hold it so He leaned in and kissed me. I didn't stop him or pulled away I just kissed back.
*Finn pov*
She just sat there with dry eyes so I slowly wiped her tears away. I didn't know what was wrong but I tried not to hurt her more, so I just leaned over and kissed her. As a surprise she kissed back. I didn't care about Becca or Amanda or any other girl. I just wanted to be with y/n. 10 seconds passed and we pulled away. "S-sorry, I shouldn't have done tha-" I got stopped by y/n, "no no it was good." She said and smiled. "Can I tell you a secret?" Y/n said while she was looking down. Urghhh! She was so beautiful😍 "yeah" I said and smiled. "You...you where my first kiss" She said and looked down again. No way. I was her first kiss? I mean I have taken some girls virginity but I have never been a girls first kiss. Ohh girl. I just smiled and stood up. "Are we going to the lake now?" I said and kissed her cheek. "Yes" She said and blushed.
*y/n pov*
I could feel that I began to blush after Finn kissed me on the cheek. We got up and walked out.
||skip the walk and go to the lake||
We got to the lake. Finn was walking with me all the way to the lake. "Are you guys a thing?" Jaeden suddenly said. "No?" I said. "No we are not" Finn said 1 minuet after I said no. "Well that was a shame because we ship you." Jaeden said. I looked over to Wyatt and saw him looking over the lake. "Where is the moms?" I said, "I haven't seen them all day" "I think they are at Jerry's." Wyatt said. "Isn't that like 50 miles away from here?" I said and laughed a little. "I guess" Caleb said. The boys got their clothes off and was in their boxers starring at me. "What are you looking at?" I said and blushed. "We are waiting for you to get ready to jump" Finn said. I took my shorts and top and stood there in my bikini. Aaaand the boys EXCEPT CALEB where starring at me. It kinda freaked me out.
*Wyatt pov*
I just stood there with the other boys starring at y/n. She had the most amazing body. I have never looked at her body (her boobs, butt and stuff) and now I realized that she her body also where HOT. I have had a crush on y/n since 4th grade. I never said it to her but I regret it, because now Finn have her. He likes her....A LOT.
"Stop starring." Y/n suddenly said and ran and jumped in the lake.
*Finn pov*
I just started at y/n. Her body. Her face. Her smile. Her beauty. Everything about her was perfect! I've never had a real girlfriend because I've always been an ass like y/n said, I never realized that I was such a fuckboy until today. I don't wanna be a fuckboy anymore. I wanna be y/n boyfriend! I don't want to have sex with every girl I meet anymore. I just want to have sex with y/n and her only!! (Wtf am I writing AHAH) "stop starring" y/n said and jumped in the lake.
*y/n pov*
I jumped in the water before everyone else did. And right after I could feel that the boys jumped in right after.....

Hello! I've finally made them kind of "friends" there will be MORE dramaaaaa!!!😍 I have a lot drama in mind. Do you think that Finn really stop being a fuckboy when they return? Vote and comment for more❤️😅