||Four||

Three minutes went by and I just sat there with the thought of that i scared Wyatt...the boy I thought never could be scared.
|skip the day and go to the afternoon|
I was on the couch in the living room with the boys playing PlayStation behind me. "I'm hungry" Caleb said. "I could go and get a pizza" I said and got up from the couch. "It's to dark for you to go alone" Caleb confessed. "Screw you" I said and began to move to the door. "NO!" He said and blocked the door. After 2 minutes of silence Finn broke it, "I can go with her?" He said and gave us a -can-I-go look. "Yeah, yeah sure, good idea." Caleb said. "I can take care of myself!" I almost yelled. I gave Caleb an angry look and walked out of the house with Finn behind me. "Hey wait up" he yelled.
|5 minuets after|
"U know you don't have to be mad at us forever" Finn said. "I'm not mad, I just don't like you guys" I said with a calm voice. "Can you tell me why?" He said again, "you guys are playing with girls emotions" I said now almost very calm. "Well we haven't played with yours yet, so why do you care?" He said and stopped. I stopped to. "Don't say yet, you are never gonna be my boyfriend, OR play with my emotions, OR getting to know me better OR be in the same room with just me!" I said and began to walk again. "Well you know we are going on holiday together?" He said, and in that moment I felt like my heart beat stopped. Not Finn! I didn't say anything just walked.
|Home|
We got our pizzas and the boys where downstairs, I was in my room. "KIDS!" My mom yelled. "COME DOWNSTAIRS!" She yelled again.
When I got downstairs mom and the boys just started at me with a sad look. "What are you looking at?" I said again. "Take a seat!" My mom said. "Is there something I don't know?" I said and felt my heart beat getting faster. "We know you are going to hate all of us for this, but it's best if you have a few days to think it through." My mom said again. "We...me, and the boys and you are going to Spain together." She said. "NO....NO NO NO NO NO!! NO I SAID!!  NOT WITH THE BOYS!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO GET PUNISHED?" I yelled out loud. "Sweetie, I kno-" "KNOW WHAT? You don't know shit? You know how much I hate these boys!" I said...this was the most painful day of my life....

Still trying to get ideas hope you enjoy the stories so far...💖💖