||Five||

A couple of day have went by, and tomorrow are we all going to a little place in the forest where there is nothing but a forest...no one comes out there...there is no wifi, no shopping. Just a small little house with a playground outside.
1 week with the boys...
I was in my room packing my thing for tomorrow trip. We need to drive for 12 hours, my mom and the boys moms didn't want to take a plane so they decided to get a mini van. I packed some makeup, shorts, jeans, t-shirts, and some shoes. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" I heard my brother say. "Yeah kind of" I said and sat in my bed. "Look...I don't want to argue with you all the time" he said and moved over to me. "I don't want to argue with you either" I said. For the first time in a loooong time I felt like my brother cared about me. "Why are you so nice to me?" I said. He looked at me and took a deep breath, "because you are my sister, and I realized that I've been acting like a asshole to you, and deep down I actually love you." He said. And that made me realized that my brother did have feelings. "I..i love you too." I said and reached for a hug, but got stopped with something wet in my face. "PRANK!" He yelled. "FUCK YOU!" I said, and started to cry...
|the next day|
Today was the day. I was going on a trip with all the fuckboys.
"Are you ready love?" My mom said, and i just smiled a little. I haven't talked with Caleb since he splashed egg into my face, and yelled that everything he said just was a prank. I hate that boy.
|in the car|
I sat in the back of the car with Finn. The van was a 8 person van, my mom and their moms in the 2 front seats. Caleb, Wyatt and Jaeden in the 3 rank seat and me an Finn in the back. I didn't want to sit with him but I didn't have a choice.
"What are you listening to?" Finn suddenly said out of the blue. "Umm...just some old music" I said and didn't even look at him. "Cool, I love that." He said and smiled. I couldn't help but gave him one of the headphones so we both listened to what I heard. "Thanks" He said and smiled. I gave him a smile in return.
|hours went by and I have slept a little. I woke up laying on Finns shoulder in the car. Why am I sleeping on Finn Wolfhard shoulder. I saw he was sleeping so I got up hoping he didn't know that I had slept on his shoulder. He was actually cute when he was asleep...stfu Y/n what are you doing you are supposed to hate them remember?