||Thirteen||

Y/l/n = your last name:))
|2 months after| (now we say that it's been 2 months)
I later in my bed thinking of my school really is that important...I mean I could always become a stripper..ahah just kidding! I got up and did my daily routine. My mom was on work and Caleb was downstairs playing god knows what😂
I got down and saw Finn and the other boys. "Hey baby" He said and kissed me. "Eow stop!" Caleb said. "I didn't ask you to stop every time you had a girl over" I said and laughed a little, I could hear the boys laugh to. "Ready?" Finn said and looked at me while he was biting his lip. GOSH HE WAS HOT! I smiled at took his hand. "Are you coming?" I said to Caleb. "No mom is taking me to the doctor today" he said and smiled. He took my hand and we went to the school.
When we stepped inside the school i went to the bathroom because my stomach wasn't feeling good. "I'll se you later" I said and kissed Finn.
When I got out I saw everyone looking at something..someone* and they where all yelling. "Omg"I yelled and stepped towards the crowd of yelling people.
Someone where fighting. I ran in the crowd and saw Finn fighting with a other boy. I stepped in and stopped them both. "STOP" I yelled and everyone became quiet. "The show is over" I said and took Finn by his hand and took him to the bathroom. I saw that he was bleeding at his eyebrow. We didn't say anything, I just started to clean his eyebrow. "Ahh" He said. "Suck it up" I said and smiled. "He started" Finn said. "I don't care" I said.
We where late to class already so we decided to wait until the next lesson started. We had the same lessons so we went together to science class.
"Ms.y/l/n the principals office now!" The principal said in the microphone. Everyone looked at me and a few said "Ohh" my heart began to punt faster. I didn't know why I was called to the office. I've never been there... I looked at Finn and he gave me a
-it'sokay- look. I got up and went to the office.
"Y/n come in" the principal said. He was nicer than I thought. He gave me a curious look. "I'm sorry" h said and laid a hand on my shoulder. "About?" I said, "your mom and Caleb have been in a terrible accident" he said. That moment my life stopped. What did he say again? Tears came from my eyes. "I think you should go home." He said and followed me to the class, to get my bag. Everyone looked at me with a shocked look. Finn gave me a -what's wrong- look. I didn't say anything just cried. He gave me my bag and I went home. When I came out of the school I just looked down. My mom and my brother in an accident? I didn't know anything. Are they okay? Where are they? What happed to them? Are they gonna be okay? "Y/N" I heard a name yell......

Hope you enjoy...this isn't the best part I know but it's all I got:)) vote for more:))