||Fourteen||

I turned around and saw Amanda. "What do you want" I said and began to walk again. "I am just trying to help...I heard what happened, and I'm sorry" she said. "Really?" I said, stopped and looked at her. "No not really..." she said and laughed. "You deserve it bitch" she said and slapped me once again. My emotions where shut down. I couldn't really feel that she hit me. I just walked home.
•some hours later•
I haven't been on my phone. Haven't answered when someone called. Finn is calling me constantly, but I'm not going to pick it up. I've cried all day because of what happened. I've talked with the doctor and they are trying stabilize them. I can't visit them because that will just make my emotions go on and I will cry and then I'm not going to let go of them.
I got out of my trance by someone knocking on the door.
I went and opened. "God we have been so fucking nervous about you!" Finn said and hugged me tight. I stopped the hug and looked at the others. They where all here. The boys. I started to cry and hugged Finn. "I'm sorry baby" He said and kissed my forehead. "I don't know what to do anymore Finn" I said with a crying voice. "Shh baby, right now you are just gonna get some rest, you've been thru some shit today" he said. I got up to my room and changed to my pj and looked in the mirror....what would I do without them? My mom...Caleb. I...I love them so fucking much...once agin I started to cry. The door opened and Finn stepped in. "Heey baby" he hugged me but I didn't hug him back. "I...I need some space" I said...he stopped and looked at me. "I ain't breaking up with you...all I'm saying is that I need space, with all that shit that's going on with my mom and brother." He stopped me by saying. "Baby, I understand." He looked at me and got out. And then I could hear the front door open and shut. I just sat down on the ground and cried. No! NO! Y/n no. Your mom and brother! They are not dead. They are going to fucking survive this shit! Don't fucking cry! I promised myself that I would stop crying and apologize to Finn.

||a week later||
I've been home for the past 4 days. Haven't left my house. Mom and Caleb are fine. They are coming home next week. I haven't talked to Finn. There is this party tonight the whole school is coming. I'm not going. I got a text and looked.
Text: Finn and y/n. My love: Finn wilfhard
My love:
Hey love what are you doing?
                                                         Me:
                                                             Nothing u?
My love:
Nothing, is it okay if I
go to this party tonight?
                                                        Me:
                                                                                                     You don't have to  ask me,                                               just go have fun❤️

My love:
Love u!
                                                       Me:
                                                          Love u 2!

I threw my phone away and smiled. Today have been a god day actually. I went to see Caleb and mom, I got told that they are coming home next week. So maybe I should go to the party. I would be good for me I think. I smiled and found a dress.

Hello guysssss one more part is out! Vote for more❤️🐼