||Ten||

We got up from the water. It was getting dark. "I'm freezing" I said and shook. "We don't want to go home" Jaeden said and jumped in. "Okay then, I'm going home alone" I said and got up. "I'll go with you" Finn said and ran up to me. I looked at him and smiled. GOSH that boy was hot!! We got to the little house and changed clothes. "What do you wanna do?" Finn asked and took his shirt off. "Umm idk. Just relax, I guess" I said and let me fall in the bed. "You must be tired" He said and came over to me. "I am" I said a little bit sexy. It's not that me and him where together but I really liked him. He sat on the bed with me and began to kiss my neck. "We can do a little bit of this" he said and continued to kiss my neck. I let out a little moan because it felt good.
A little after we stopped. I smiled and kissed him on the mouth. "So you wanna be my girlfriend?" He said and smiled, with his most beautiful smile!!😍 "yes!" I said and kissed him.
||skip the day and go to the night||
It was 4 in the morning. Everyone was a sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. "Couldn't sleep either?" Someone said and caused me to jump a little. "Omg Wyatt you scared me!" I said and hit his arm. "Ouch" He said and smiled. "So you and Finn?" He said. "What about us?" I said and raised my eyebrow. "Are you guys like...a couple now?" He said and looked a bit tired. "Yeah..." I said and looked at him with a little smile. After some while I could feel Wyatt close to me. "I'm Wyatt what are you doi-" I didn't say anything more before he smashed his lips to mine. I tried to pull away but he held me. After 3 seconds the light went on.
*Finn pov*
I woke up 4 in the morning. I saw that y/n wasn't there so I went to the bathroom just to make sure she was there. I could hear someone talk in there, it was y/n voice. And...Wyatt. After 2 seconds the room got silence. I decided to go in there. I turned the lights on and saw y/n kissing Wyatt. I just stood there. I didn't say anything because it was 4 in the morning and I didn't want to wake the house up. That little bitch...I knew she had something with Wyatt. "Finn it's not wha-" she didn't say anything more because I walked away. I got in the room and just lates in the bed trying to get some more sleep. She have been a couple for 21 hours and she have already cheated on me. After 4 seconds y/n came in. She didn't say anything just layer in the bed.
*y/n pov*
I could see the madness in his eyes. "Finn it's not wha-" I couldn't say anything more because he walked away. I pushed Wyatt and began to cry. Finn thinks I was cheating. Wyatt that little mother fucker....

Hello hello hello 👋🏽 hope you enjoy this chapter. What do you think about y/n kissing Wyatt😞 why did you do that y/n??😞 you are hurting Finns feelings😞❤️