||sixteen||

He went out of the house while tears where falling down my cheek... I was shaking to be honest...I should've known from the start what I was going in to. He was a player, everyone knew that he was a player. "FUCK" I yelled. My cheeks where burning because of the hot tears that where falling down.

-
A week has passed and mom and Caleb came home 3 days ago. I've been taking a break from everything. School, social media, everything! I can't look Finn in the eye, that will just destroy me. I'm still in the process where I need to get over Finn.
Tomorrow is Monday and I'm going to school. I don't want to but Caleb told me that everything is going to be okay. I don't know what the hospital did to him but he's sweeter now. He's kind to everyone, I mean almost everyone😂

-
I woke up at 6:50. Got my clothes and makeup on, and went to school:)
I got to my locker and saw Finn and some girl called Amanda make out in the right corner. My heart skipped a beat to be honest. I hurt seeing Finn with another girl. I didn't say anything just looked away. "Hey" someone said. I turned around and saw Jack standing with a smile on his face. "Ohh...hey" I said and smiled back. When he was about to say something the clock went off. "I gotta go" jack said and smiled. Math...great (feel the sarcasm)

FINN POV.
"Yo dude...she was good for you" Jaeden said. "I agree" jack said and looked up. "Why did you have to cheat? She didn't deserve that, she was a good girl tho" Wyatt said and made a sad face impression. "I don't know guys" I said and looked down. "She's been crying all the time" Caleb suddenly said. That broke me. Y/n crying...I couldn't imagine that. I was a stupid little selfish bitch. Why did I have to have sex with Amanda. Y/n did NOT deserve that. The boys where right. "Apologies!" Jack said once again. "Wait..WHAT?" I said. "You heard me" jack said again. "I already tried tho" I said. "Do it again" "no...last time I tried she kicked me out off her house." I said and held the tars back. I've been crying too, to be honest. I was drunk when I had sex with Amanda, I didn't fucking thi- in my little think bubble I got woken up by Wyatt. "Do it man" he said and looked over at her. When I saw her she was sitting on the bench between the trees. She was studying math. I stood up and began to walk over to her. My heart was pumping......

Eyeeeee vote for more babes!❤️❤️