||Twelve||

||y/n pov||
He hugged me and we where quiet. Suddenly I heard him crying. "No no no, baby" I said and looked at him. "Don't cry" I said. "He was my best friend." He said and more tears fell down.
I was crying to so we where both crying. "I can't believe we have been together for 1 day and there is already trouble" he said. "No it's not trouble it's just some dude that couldn't respect that I already was taken by the worlds most handsome guy." I said, and BAAAM Finn smashed his lips to mine. I liked it. The kids got more rough. He pulled me to the walk and grabbed my ass. Then He pulled me to the bedroom, and laid me in the bed still kissing me tho. He pulled my top of and I pulled his off. I was still a virgin so I was just following what he did. Okay okay. I didn't like this. "I'm still a virgin" I said and pulled me away. He just looked at me. Those muscles tho!!😍 he just smiled. "It's okay" "no..no Finn it's not..." I said and looked down. "Why?...what's wrong?" He said and took his hand under my chin and pulled my head up. "I...I know that your not a virgin and...I just can't get that thought of my mind..." I said. "Is there a problem with me not having my virginity?" He said and raised his eyebrows. "Finn...I...no...there is no problem with you not being a virgin bu-" "what? Y/n WHAT? Am I not good enough because I've been sleeping with other girls?! Well guess what I DONT fucking care about being good enough for you! No everyone can be the perfect student and child!" He yelled and got up. I cried once again. In school he would get mad easily as well. But that is just how he is. I didn't say anything just cried. He got up and walked out of the room....

||5 days after||
We got home this morning from the trip. Me and Finn are both happy. We haven't fought since that day I said that I didn't want to lose my virginity...I didn't say it straight but he could read my mind. I layer in my bed trying to get some sleep. You are NOT sleeping well in a car. So now...I'm just trying to get some sleep.....

Ayeee like I promised...a chapter very soon so here ya go. Ya girl made a chapter for you:))
Hope you like it:)) is there going to be more fights between Finn and y/n?What about Amanda or the other girls of Amanda will they cause y/n and Finns relationship trouble?? Vote and leave a comment for more:))))'