|Fifteen|

When I was done doing my makeup I looked in the mirror and smiled:)) time to go partyyyy!!

I stepped out of the Uber I ordered and looked at the house. It was BIG! It was the captain on the football team who was having the party and he was really rich:// i got inside and found my way to the kitchen. "Hey b!" I turned around and saw my best friend! (Ybffn=your best friends name)
She hugged me and smiled! "Omg can't believe you are here!" She said and hugged me tighter! I smiled. "Let's get some drinks" she said and almost ran out to get drinks. I stood there..in the kitchen...by myself....waiting for ybffn. And she came. With a lot of drinks. "LETS DRINK!" She yelled and we started to drink. After some drinks ybffn was drunk af. She started to dance and almost strip. "Okay!" I said and took her by he arm. "No more drinks" I sad and laughed. "Yessss more drinks" she said and started to drink again. I couldn't help but smiled. I enjoyed this afternoon!

"IM GOING TO THE BATHROOM!" I yelled to ybffn. She didn't hear me of course because she's drunk hehe. I opened the bathroom door. "Ohh sor-" I was shocked.... "Finn?..." I said and some tears started to roll down my eyes. "Y/n I can expla-" "NO!...no you can't Finn..." "y/n it not what it looks like" he said once again. "It is exactly what it looks like Finn...you are fucking Amanda...that's what it looks like!" I said and started to ran away. "Y/N" Finn yelled. But I just ran! That bastard! He cheated.
(Just pretend you got home from
The party:))
Omg....he cheated. I just realised it...and my breathing began to be weird. I gasped after air....I lasted on the bathroom floor and cried while gasping after air! I was heartbroken...
How could he! The one I trusted the most in this world. He cheated!....after a while my breathing got heavier and heavier....I was fallen asleep.....
(Next day)
I woke up laying on my bed. WHAT! I remember I was fallen asleep on the bathroom floor and now...I'm....in the bed. I could hear someone downstairs. Shit!....shit shit shit! I got up carefully and walked downstairs...."FUCK!" Finn yelled. "You scared me!" He said. "Get out" "bu-" "GET OUT!" I yelled and tears where falling down once again. He didn't say anything just looked down....

Okay im sorry for not updating...it was my birthday 3 days ago so I had plans and I'm
So sorry for not updating!!!!! But here you go. I know it's not long but I'm thinking about finishing it soon but idk...😂