Chapter 7

Anakin and Obi-wan were just boarding the twilight with their men ready to start their new mission. Anakin was trying to ignore the sounds of Ahsoka screaming in his head. Even though he knew he shouldn't he closed the bond so he wouldn't have to hear this during his mission. 

"Is there something wrong Master?" Asked Anakin as he could feel his master's uneasiness. 

" Oh, it's nothing Anakin. Just a little thinking about the mission." Obi-wan replied hoping it would get Anakin to leave the subject alone. 

"Come on master this seems so easy. Break in, set charges, get out, and blow the place sky high. It's nothing we haven't done before." Anakin said nudging his old master. 

"Yes I suppose so," Obi-wan said while his thoughts were still on the young Togurtan girl. He knew the likely hood of her being there was very high and wasn't sure if it was a good idea not to inform Anakin. He could only imagine the reaction on Anakin's face if they were to find the girl and she was deeply hurt or even worse. Dead. They took off and made root for Geonosis. As their ship was coming up on the planet, General Kenobi went over the plan once more for his men. 

"Alright does everyone understand?" Obi-wan asked his group. His squadron had consisted of the six who accompanied him and Anakin to search for Ahsoka, and four other new recruits to the 501st. 

"Understood General," clone captain Rex assured the General. With that, Anakin landed the ship not too far from the prison but far enough not to be spotted. The twelve of them stepped out of the ship and made their way to the prison. They stopped at the east wall and Anakin began cutting a hole in the wall while the others covered him. Suddenly he felt something in the force that he couldn't quite put his finger on. It was familiar and warm but the source of it slipped his mind. He stopped mid-cut to focus on it but nothing came to him. 

"Anakin are you almost done?" Obi-wan asked, instantly snapping Anakin back to reality and he continued cutting. 

"Done," Anakin replied and the two Jedi used the force to pull the hole out of the wall and they all slipped in. From what they could tell they were in a hallway. The sign above them told them they were in the cell block. Just as they had planned the group split up leaving Anakin, Rex, Echo, Kix and two other clones to go to the cell and search for any prisoners and Obi-wan, Fives, Jesse, Tup and the other two new clones to set the charges.
_________________________________

The group of Jedi and clones were unaware of this but they had set off a silent alarm. Dooku was sitting in the operating station watching as the Jedi were trying to complete their mission. It amused him to see the Jedi feel as if they were going to complete it. He had sent out two platoons of battle droids to each group with orders to captured but kill if necessary. However, he ordered the droids going after Skywalker to only captured him after he had found his little Padawan. This would kill Skywalker to see her in that state and would help in retrieving information from either him or the girl.

_________________________________

Anakin and Rex had been searching the cells for 10 minutes now and found no one. This made Anakin happy as he knew no one had been hurt here and there wouldn't be anyone to slow him down from completing the mission. 

" General Skywalker comes here I've found one," Rex called out. 

Anakin ran down to his position and in a cell, there was a small human/Togurta girl shivering and hiding in the corner. He walked towards her with his hands out trying to show her he meant no harm. He put on a smile and tried to get her to come to him.

"It's alright. I'm a Jedi. I'm here to help you." He spoke softly trying to gain the child's trust. She shivered in fear but came forward when he told her he was a Jedi. Anakin called over Rex and told him to check the other cells while he was talking to the girl.