Chapter 8

*WARNING of semi-graphic description of  rape*

They were all awoken, with exception to Ahsoka, by banging on the bars. In front of them stood Stang Rav with a couple of droids.

"Wake up my pets!" He yelled at them. Anakin was disgusted by the man that stood in front of him. He wanted to jump up and force choke him and watch him suffer. However, he knew it wasn't the Jedi way to kill out of hatred and he was also blocked from the force by a collar on his neck. 

"What do you want you slaver scum." Anakin snarled.

"I see now where your stupid little Padawan gets her sass from." His purpose of saying was to anger Anakin. It had worked. Although he did not say anything in retaliation.

"If you don't mind we would appreciate if we could get some bandages and bacta for our friend's wounds. We would be extremely thankful." Obi-wan said. 

"Great leave it up to Obi-wan to try and negotiate through everything." Anakin thought to himself. 

"I'm afraid that won't be happening." Said Rav. "What I came here for was my property." Those words bolted Ahsoka awake. She began panting and Anakin came to her side.

"Aww, I'm glad you're finally awake my dear. I was worried I would have to drag your unconscious body all the way to the Count." Rav was satisfied by this. He would enjoy listening to her kicking and screaming on the way. 

"You come near her and I swear I'll kill you!" Anakin yelled and it made Ahsoka jump. He turned to her, giving her a look that told her he was sorry. 

"What do you want with her? I think you've gotten plenty out of her by the looks of it." Obi-wan said referring to all her injuries.

"Unfortunately for her, we aren't done. Droids get the girl and stun anyone who gets in your way." Rav commanded. 5 droids walked in the cell and pointed three guns at the other prisoners while one walked up to Ahsoka. Anakin was about to attack when Obi-wan spoke to him through their bond.

"No Anakin! You will be no help to Ahsoka if you get yourself stunned." Obi-wan said.

"I can't let them take her master!" Anakin was yelling through the bond. 

"I'm sorry but you have to." 

And with that, the droid grabbed hold of Ahsoka. If she was able she would have walked out but instead she was dragged. She was kicking at the droid and screaming. 

"Let me go! Master please!" She screamed. The sight of this angered Anakin and before she was dragged out of sight he saw a single tear fall down her face.
___________________

Ahsoka had expected to be brought to a torture chamber like the one she was in before but instead, she found herself thrown into what looked like a bedroom. She was extremely confused by this. Ahsoka managed to pull herself up and onto a chair that was beside a desk. She looked around and could tell this was the room of someone important because of the fancy fixtures and the giant bed. Before she could examine the room anymore the door opened and Rav walked in. She immediately flared her sharp teeth at him which only made him laugh. He locked the door and walked towards her. He grabbed her viciously and threw her on to the bed. 

"What are you doing!!!" She yelled at him. 

"Something I've wanted to do ever since I saw you at Hondo's in this beautiful outfit." He ran at her and jumped on top of her. Ahsoka tried to push him off but her muscles were so weak and he grabbed her arms. He pinned her down and began kissing her. Ahsoka tried to move around enough to avoid him but instead, he tied her hands to the bedpost and held her head in place. 

Ahsoka started tearing up, this only made Rav even happier. He tied her feet and then began to rip her clothes off. First, he threw her shirt off and began kissing and licking all over her. Ahsoka continued crying and squirming. He went to kiss her on the mouth but as soon as he did she bit him. Rav jumped back in pain. Ahsoka spat at him and growled. He then slapped her across the face, and hard too. She could already feel the bruise forming.

"Do that again and I swear you'll never leave this place!" Rav wanted to scare her and it worked. 

Rav then went down and took her skirt off. Ahsoka quickly pulled her legs together and held them there with all her strength. Unfortunately, Rav was stronger and ripped them apart. He then took off his pants and continued to rape Ahsoka. Ahsoka began screaming for her master. But he never came. 

___________

" No please. Stop it. Master, please." She cried and screamed for him to stop the whole thing.
Through their bond, she was pleading Anakin to make him stop and come save her. She didn't know it would actually get through to him.
______________

"Please Master! Make him stop Please! Anakin, help me!" 

Anakin kept hearing Ahsoka's voice in his head. It was driving him crazy knowing that his Padawan was pleading for him to come and save her. If her voice in his head wasn't enough, they could also hear her screams echoing in the hallway. Suddenly the voices and screams stopped. 

Everyone in the cell noticed. This worried everyone making them think she was dead. 

It had been 2 hours since she was taken away and he couldn't stop worrying about her. Anakin was sitting in the corner and when he turned to face the rest of the gang. He saw Obi-wan and Rex talking, probably about an escape, and also saw Kix and Jesse comforting Lily.

"Obi-wan," Anakin said drawing everyone's attention towards him. Obi-wan looked at Anakin with sympathy in his eyes. He knew of the voices Anakin was hearing. 

"I can't hear her any more Obi-wan," Anakin said with tears in his eyes. Before Obi-wan could say anything they all heard a door from down the hall open. 

Everyone could hear Rav's voice talking to someone but they weren't able to tell what exactly he was saying. Shock and anger rushed through all of them when he finally stepped into sight of all of them. He was walking with Ahsoka. Her eyes immediately went down to the floor when they reached the cell. She stood there as Rav was talking into her right lekku. Ahsoka's eyes were full of tears.

"Maybe you should stay with me tonight." He said. Anakin was angered at the thought. Ahsoka shook her head still looking to the floor. 

"No? Alright then." Rav then opened the cell door and shoved Ahsoka in. She fell at first but Anakin ran to her and she jumped into his arms. Rav laughed.

"Come here, Lily." He said. Lily jumped from where she was sitting and ran towards him. Jesse reached out to stop the girl but she slipped out of his hands. Rav then locked the door and left with Lily. Ahsoka was now crying in Anakin's arms.

"Ahsoka what happened?" Anakin asked afraid to hear the answer. Ahsoka looked up at him then looked around at everyone else. 

"Master he... He" she couldn't finish as the thought of the event scared her. 

"Ahsoka, please. Tell us." Obi-wan said. Anakin stared into her eyes trying to get her to tell them. She didn't want to tell them but her mental walls were broken down and she was in pieces.  

"He raped me," her voice was quiet and uneven. Ahsoka was broken. 

She burst out into tears again and fell into Anakin's arms. He hugged her close and promised to her and himself that he would never let her go.