Chapter 10

The five troopers were surprised when they saw General Kenobi being brought back to their cell. He was walking rather than being dragged. This obviously meant he either caved quick or Dooku got tired of him fast. The droid pushed him in but he managed to stay standing. He walked over to where the clones were talking and sat as nothing happened. 

"Are you alright General?" Fives asked. He turned and looked at Kix and by the looks of it, he was mentally recording the viewable injuries. "Hpm medics!" Fives thought to himself. 

"I'm quite alright. Just a few minor injuries but I'll be fine. I see we're missing some people." Obi-wan said not looking forward to the answer. 

"Rav came in about 2 hours after you left and took the general, Rex... And the commander." Echo said while trying not to think about what was happening to them. 

"What do you thinks going on with them? They've been gone for 3 hours now." Jesse said.  

"Don't worry trooper I'm sure they're fine. Besides it probably best not to think about what's going on with them." Obi-wan told them as he was trying not to hear the screams of his old apprentice through their bond.

"Sir we've come up with a plan."

Tup told him while trying to keep his voice down.

"There's a plan?" Obi-wan asked. 

"There's always a plan General," Jesse said sounding so confident. 

"I've managed to get this spring out of the mattress," Fives said holding up the spring. "We'll use it to pick the lock."

"We figured it was best to make our escape as quietly as possible." Continued Echo.

"When will we be putting this plan into works?" Obi-wan questioned. 

"We weren't sure if we should try before or after everyone got back," Tup said. 

"We thought we'd wait for the next person to come back before we decided," Kix explained. 

"It's probably best to wait for everyone. I don't know about you but I don't feel like having to run about the whole prison trying to find someone." Echo commented. 

______________

After an hour of joking and making escape plans the group was startled to hear hallway doors open and battle droids marching. Along with the sounds of screams. These weren't screams of pain but instead screams of anger. When the droids reached the cell everyone saw that they were dragging a kicking and screaming Anakin. They threw him in and he jumped right up off the ground and charged at them. Unfortunately, they closed the door before he got there. This, however, wasn't stopping Anakin, he threw himself at the bars and started reaching out at them. The droids just ignored this action and walked away to the sound of Anakin's screams. Obi-wan got up and walked over to the freaked out Anakin. 

"Anakin please, come take a seat." He said this as he put a hand on Anakin's shoulder. 

"They have her!! Obi-wan they have her!" Anakin shot a glare at Obi-wan with the intention to tell him off but when he saw the soft caring eyes of his old Master he realized he needed to calm down and do as he says. 

"Master I have to help her. She is alone with Rav. He... He's doing it again." 

"I'm sorry Anakin but breaking down isn't going to help her. Please just come and sit down." Anakin nodded and walked over to his troops. 

"Hey everyone," Anakin said with a sad tone while looking down at his hands. They were covered in blood. He couldn't even remember if it was his blood or Ahsoka's blood. Maybe even Rex's blood.