Chapter 1:First years,Hop on

It was a very busy day in London's street and especially King cross train station.Muggles were getting on trains to get to their jobs..But the train station wasn't just busy because of that.

There were children about around the age 11 with trolleys looking around cluelessly while others were led by their parents,but what is so abnormal in this scene?Well I tell you that children and their parents were going through the wall..Yes I mean actually running through the wall without crashing.

In between all of the children,their was a boy and his sister led by an old-well not so old woman to platform 9 3/4...

"Neville have you got your toad?"The woman asked,talking to the nervous blonde boy,whose hands were tight around his trolley."Uh-I-I think I left him in my-"

"Here he is!"The girl who was beside Neville,that you would recognise as his sister,held a reasonably sized toad in her hands."Well..I suppose I will have to let you go..."Their Grandma said sadly,but whatsoever smiled at them.

"Don't worry granny!!We will write to you everyday!"Neville's sister said hugging her grandma,Neville smiled and hugged his Grandma too then sighed turning to face the platform.

"Neville it's fine,want me to go first?"
"Thank you Raven,Ladies first then..."replied Neville,as his sister,Raven pushed her trolley infront of him and took a breath."Here goes nothing!"

And By that she ran into the wall disappearing into the wall."Come on Neville..and take care of Trevor and Raven."Neville nodded at his Grandma's request and looked at the platform,then started running,expecting to crash in the wall but for his surprise the crash never happened and he opened his eyes to see Raven grining at him.

"Come on Neville!We will miss it!"She said,pushing her trolley beside him.

***

"-and I heard that the Slytherin dorm Is under the lake!"Raven squeeled excitedly at Neville,as they slipped into a free compartment and settled down beside each other.

"Nevie you have been awfully quiet!are you alright?"Raven asked tilting her head to look at his face,"Huh?Oh..I am just..thinking.."Neville smiled at his sister who had a 'what were you thinking about' look on her face.

"Just thinking if we were placed in different houses.."He finally admitted as his sister shaked her head at him and got up to sit opposite him,"Neville even if so..We would still be the unstoppable twins!"

Neville burst out laughing,and shaked his head,"this is the worse nickname we ever described ourselves with!",Raven laughed too and nodded,"Agreed but hey admit...it you like it!"

"I do."Neville smiled and Looked at his twin who had bought a bag of treats and was looking through it.

"Hey can I have a chocolate frog?Please?"Neville pleaded as Raven looked up at him,"Where were you when we were buying them?"

"I was..somewhere..I honestly don't remember now pretty please can I have that chocolate frog?"Neville asked again,Raven sighed and digged through her bag then threw him the chocolate,"Use it well-Wait wrong phrase..oh well too late to correct it now."

Neville laughed and started nibbling on his chocolate as he listened to his sister complete on rambling what she read about Hogwarts.

Now to be honest,Neville and Raven did look alike apart from Raven's curly hair and that was also slightly brown..But in personalitys they differed that you would be surprised they are even twins.