Chapter 2:How to kidnap someone 101

Raven squealed,startling Neville who just came back from changing into his robes."Why are you-"Neville was cut off by his sister jumping up and down."We are here!and Neville the castle looks..."

Neville looked at Raven,a bit confused then walked to the window to see what his sister is talking about.

When he looked out he saw it,Hogwarts's Castle,and by all means it looked magical.

When they finally got out of the train,they got a better look at the castle.The moon light illuminated on the lake making it look rather glittery,meanwhile the castle stood on a hill,and the foggy night made the lights -that were shining from the castle windows- look like a phantom.

Neville looked at his sister who was giving him her back and apparently holding something in her hand,"Hey Raven are you-"Raven turned around with..a snake in her hands.

"R-Raven put it down it'll bite you!"Neville hugged Trevor close to him as Raven rolled her eyes at Neville,"Neville it's a grass snake!It isn't venomous!"

"Yes and it eats amphibians!And in case you didn't notice Trevor is an amphibian!"Neville frowned,"Now put it down before it attacks Trevor!"

"Neville it isn't fair you have an owl and a toad!I only have an owl besides I always wanted a snake."Raven pulled the snake close to her and walked next to Neville who frowned,"then what is it's name?"

"It's-uh-Serp!"Raven grined at Neville who put Trevor in his pocket and glared at Serp,who just blinked at him and got out his tounge,"Fine,You can keep him but he better not come near my toad.."

"Deal!"as soon as Raven said that,Zoe somehow appeared beside her,"Hey I didn't see when we got off.."She said as they started walking after the man -more presumably giant- named Hagrid to the boats.

"Yeah,How did the rest of the ride for you go?"Raven put Serp in her pocket and looked at Zoe who smiled,"It was filled with glitter and shimmering stuff thank you for asking."

Raven giggled and shaked her head,"in other words pretty boring and dull?"

"Yes..and full of Draco being..well Draco."Zoe shaked her head,She noticed that Neville was walking beside them completely silent,"Hey Neville..How did your train ride go?"

"H-Huh?Oh...well it was great thank you for asking..Er,if you call great a crazy sister just squeaking everytime anything happens."Neville chuckled,"Oh come on!I was excited!!"

Zoe laughed,"Hm..Where do you think you are going to be sorted?"

"Hufflepuff..Raven would probably be in Gryffindor."Neville sighed as Raven looked at him and then grined,"Well we will always remain the unstoppable twins!"

Neville laughed and Zoe giggled,"Unstoppable what?","it's-its a long story..besides where is your brother?"Neville asked then  correcting himself."I mean I don't mind you sitting with us I am just-"

"Hey Hey!Calm down I got what you meant..He is with his friends.."Zoe looked at the boat they were suppose to hop on,"L-ladies first.."Neville frowned as both girls laughed and got in.

Neville joined them and Raven grined at him as they started moving,"Hey Neville imagine if this boat suddenly hit something and we-"

"Shut up!"

"Okay okay sorry!"

Zoe giggled and turned to them,"so what's with that "unstoppable twins" thing?"

"Well..Its a pretty long story..wanna hear it?"Raven smiled at Neville who smiled back then turned to Zoe who nodded and hugged her knees.

"Well.."