Chapter 8:The letter,pt.1

Do you ever think what would happen if you died?

Raven scribbled down on a paper,then pushed it towards Zoe,who was sitting beside her.Zoe read it quickly,then wrote down the answer while still looking at Proffessure Flitwick.Raven grinned at the answer.

The world would be less fabelous..oh and maybe Draco will be like "Gaaah i am evil baalalala"What do you think would happen if you died?

Raven nearly burst into laughter,but contained herself.She wrote down her answer and gave it back.

First of all,Did you seriously write baalalalala,next comes the answer,Well I think..I mean i am one witch between thousands,it wouldn't really make a difference in anything..well except maybe in granny and Nev's lives..(Also True,without you it would be less Fabelous.)

Zoe motioned for her to give to her after the lesson since Flitwick was giving instructions on wand waving,and pronouncaition of spells.

It was their last lesson,They were heading to dinner.Zoe read the note and frowned,"Dude,You can make a huge difference in Draco and my lives too.Besides,Wow Raven are you okay?Do you want to talk to someone?"She asked in a joking manner,yet she was a bit concerned about her bestfriend's mental state.

"No No!You make me sound like I am deppressed."The blonde giggled,"Why do you get to be called blonde!?"Zoe asked,rolling her eyes, "Besides the correct term is Bronde,Brown but Blonde in the same time."

"Well Zoe,you are a metamorphmagus.You don't get to talk,You can littrally have the most amazing-Though What would be more amazing than this!?"Raven fingure-gunned at her and smiled,making Zoe burst with laughter."Wait..Am I sure you actually look like that?Like what if this is you..but not your face..What if you are more gorgeous!Thats..not quite possible though.."

"Raven stop!You are going to make me blush!"Zoe yelled,causing Raven to giggle,"Your hair is blushing though."She pointed at her now pinkish hair,Zoe put up her robe hood,"You can't see me.I am in disguise."

Both of them laughed,Raven looked infront of her to see Neville walking towards them,"Where did I see you before.."Raven wondered,making Neville roll his eyes,"I am kidding i am kidding."

"How is your wrist,Nev?"

"It's okay.Thanks for asking,Geez Raven Take notes or something."

"Pardon Monsieur,Je suis une soeur si insensible,oh tu ne sais pas le français."Draco was near enough to hear the whole conversation.

"Sorry?"
"When did you even learn French!?"

"Raven,Je ne savais pas que vous pouvez parler en français."Draco said,quiet fluently might we add.Zoe rolled her eyes,"Ihr beide seid blöd."

Neville just stood there,in the middle of the language wars,He was utterly confused that he blurted out,"Buenas noche!"

The Malfoys and Raven turned to him,staring at him for some moments before bursting into laughter.Neville shrugged,while blushing,"I needed to shut you all up somehow.."He turned to Raven,"You didn't tell me you knew french."

"You didn't tell me that you know spanish either."The green eyed girl shrugged,"Besides,I didn't know the Malfoys knew other langauges either!"She added."I learned German,He learned French.No big deal.."Zoe shrugged it off,"Now can we please head to dinner?"