Chapter 6:..

The dawn was breaking into the sky.Instead of being pitch black,the sky was a beautiful shade of orange,and pink with fluffy clouds blending in the beautiful colours.

You are being fooled if you think that everyone,was asleep.But no,There was a certain Gryffindor and a Slytherin up in this hour watching the sunrise.

"Weird thing that Raven and Zoe are the ones sleeping and not us.."

Neville chuckled,"I guess they are tired?",Draco laughed."I don't think Raven,Zoe and tired fit in the same sentence,Longbottom."

They bothed laughed,"You didn't tell me how you got out of the infirmary anyway.."

Neville shrugged,"I didn't.I am suppose to be there but I went out.YOU didn't tell me why are you awake again?"He shrugged,"I just..kind of...woke up..It happens."

"The oh so great Draco Malfoy 'just kind of woke up' huh?Raven and I thought you were on a...scheduled beauty sleep or something."

Draco grinned,"Huh you think I am handsome!"

"W-What!?No!!I mean-I didn't-"Neville struggled with his words."Relax Longbottom I was teasing you."Draco chuckled,rolling his eyes playfully."Oh-Err-Alright!"

The atmosphere fell into silence.10 minutes had passed and Draco decided to break the silence.

"Have you ever thought that in an alternative world you didn't have a twin?"He said,looking up at the sky.

"Huh?"
"Hey don't blame me, I live with Zoe.."

Neville looked thoughtful for a moment,"W-Well..If I didn't have a twin..I would be..shyer."He said,"Bullied maybe.."

Draco grinned,"If I didn't have a twin,I would be..Well I would still be me,but more..Bully-ish!"

"and annoying."
"and probably bullying you."

Neville nodded in agreement."I think it has it's pros you know..having Raven as a sister."

"Hmm?"
"Well she may seem loud and 'adorable' but she could plan 1,000 ways to kill you."

"..Zoe knows how to kill someone with just opening up a cut and clogging the blood flow with a hair."

"Our sisters are serial killers."

Both of them went into silence,that was broken by a fit of laughter.

"Never realised how murderous they were until now."Draco was still laughing."We should get to sleep you know."Neville suggested,"Besides, If madam pomfrey comes and doesn't find me-Lets just not think about that and just leave.."He continued.Draco nodded,and headed into the castle.

They parted ways after saying "Goodmornings.",Draco entered his dorm slowly and catiously,not trying to make as many sounds as possible.

He nearly screamed when he saw two hands,holding a book up."noooo don't diee-oh nevermind he did..Curse you author!"

Draco sighed.Raven turned to look at who just entered,"Oh Hey Draco!"

"Helloo..Why are you up?"
"...I am batman-woman-er girl-Nevermind.."Raven giggled and shrugged,"I just woke up?You know when you are like in a very deep sleep and you just..wake up?"Draco nodded,"It happens.."

"Where were you anyway?"She snatched her bookmark from the table and placed it in her book,"I was with your brother..watching the sunrise."

"Aw How cute."Raven giggled,"How is he though?"She asked,her expression going a bit concerned."He is fine..Though I hope Madam Pomfrey didn't catch him sneaking in."Both of them went through a fit of giggling and chuckling."Well If she did catch him..Ahh it was nice having him as a brother."