Chapter 9:The Forest,(Part 2 of the letter)

"This is just plain stupid."Raven muttered,leaves and branches breaking cracking under her boots."I a-Oh god did you hear that?"Draco was walking just behind her like a lost puppy."Heard what!?"Raven said,holding her light illuminating wand."Probably just an owl Draco.We are in a forest you know.."

It was silent for a while,until both of them heard some footsteps."Oh those are definitely not owls."Draco whispered,making Raven look around carefully.

Her eyes scanned the area around her,She was about to turn around and complete walking forwards,when a shadow of..a human?appeared.

Raven tilted her head for a moment,She could see the shadow clearly now that she stepped nearer.It looked like it had frizzy hair,and in tall robes.

"Raven?"Draco called out,making her spin in an instant.He pointed towards a distance,light was flashing from where he was pointing.

"Maybe that could be them."He said,"Come on."Raven nodded,she looked back to see if the shadow was still there,and as if its a cliché movie scene,it had dissappeared.

***

Raven frowned,its been an hour and Draco keeps freaking out on completely absurd stuff.She ended up sending him to look by the lake since their was more light there.

He reluctantly agreed and left her side.Raven kept walking.

She was tired.
She was thirsty.
She wanted to go back to her chilly dorm and her obnoxiously big bed.

She was walking until she noticed someone,kneeling infront of another dead unicorn.

"E-Excuse me.."
The cloaked figure turned to her slowly,Raven held her wand steadly.

and suddenly,it started chasing her."Well,I suppose sending Draco away wasn't a really good idea!"She yelled while running."You can go back to drinking unicorn blood really!I am not judging!"She ran as fast as she could.

When suddenly she stumbeled into Neville,Zoe and Draco."Raven i found the-"

"Run!"She grabbed them and pushed them to run.The four were running,when finally they got to Hagrid's hut.

Raven laid on the ground,panting along with her friends."Wha-what were running from?"Neville groaned,"A vampire that likes unicorns."Raven said simply.

There was a moment of silence,before everyone except Raven laughed."Where were you!?Draco was so terrified-"

"Excuse me,I wasn't."

Raven rose her eyebrows and gave him an "Oh really" look.Draco just adjusted his hair,ignoring her.

"Also I think this belongs to you."Raven handed her brother his scarf,"Oh..Thanks.."

"No biggie,but were you both pranking us!?"Raven asked,sitting up."No,we wanted to show this you this plant and we-"

"A plant!?You brought us after bedtime to show us a flower!?"

"It doesn't appear at the day,Mr.Terrifed."Neville crossed his arms,"Woah calm down Prince of flowers and sunshines."Raven put her hands up in defence.

"Sorry.."

"-and I wanted to investigate who was doing this to the unicorns.."