Chapter 14:Raven

a/n:
4 updates in one month?
Guess I am going insane!
(There is probably one chapter left after this one.Mind you,The first Harry potter book stopped at chapter 17.)

***

You know when you are just getting comfortable in your bed?And then You woke up for some absurd reason?It happens quiet often when you want to go to the bathroom..forgot to do your homework...need to save your petrified brother in his common room.

It's times like these that make Raven wonder what.What did she do to deserve all of this.

The idea of the risk she is taking by walking around the castle in this time of night swarmed her head.She sneaked her way out of some stuff,maybe she could do it again.

Besides,She is helping a brother in need.If someone is getting into trouble,It's whoever did this.

"Petrified..help.."

"Yes yes I get it!"

It's funny,how the universe works.You wish for something to not happen,then the universe says "screw it." and flips the table.

Because Raven just bumbed into Proffessure Mcgonnagle.'what an insane coincidence.Thank you merlin,the Greek gods,the Roman version of the Greek gods,Salazar Slytherin,Helga Hufflepuff,and the food lord."

"Ms.Longbottom!What do you think you are doing?Its the middle of the night!"

"Yes Proffessure Mcgonnagle!But you don't understand..well my brother is..."She shrinked under her stare,"..petrfied in his common room."

"And You are going to save him?"
"I mean yes-"
"You should have backup,Raven."Mcgonnagle took her by the hand and started walking to the stairs.

"I am gonna die!"

"Wait Proffessure.You didn't even ask me how do I know."Raven turned to the tired transfiguration teacher,who had a stern look on her face."Oh I know all about that little twin link of yours.You better not be using it to cheat on exams-"

"No!Of course not Proffessure!"

They got to the portrait of the fat lady.(and ended up arguing with her to open the door in the middle of the night.)

The common room wasn't messed up,the only odd thing was the petrified Neville in the middle of the room.Mcgonnagle preformed a few spells,until Neville finally unfreezed."Who did this to you?"Raven asked,rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Er..it was an accident.."
"What kind of accident Mr.Longbottom?"
"I was...practicing a spell and...it ricochet.."

Both of them looked suspiciously at him,obviously not buying it."Well,Take care next time Mr.Longbottom.And you are going to your dorm right away!"She took Raven by the arm again and walked her out."Ma'am yes ma'am!"

***

"So Mr.Chosen one and his friends are the one who petrified you-"
"What in the what happened in the when?"

Zoe looked at Raven curiously,waiting for an explanation."Neville got petrified yesterday trying to stop Harry and his friends to-"

"Potter."Draco said queitly,as he took a sip from his juice."What?"The three of them turned to him,"You said Harry.."
"Thats the same-I won't even question it."Raven turned back to Zoe,who was trying not to smile."Trying to stop them from going our at the middle of the night..Something about not wanting them to make their house lose house points."

"Slytherin is obviously winning anyway.."Neville frowned,"You are a hundered points away from all of us.."

"Snape keeps giving them extra points!"Zoe scoffed,"Oh look,Potter did something wrong..Yeah let's give slytherin a thousand points!"

"I've heard they won the last few years!"Neville ranted,"Hey guys!We are both still here..."

They ignored Raven,and completed their rant."Technically speaking,We are the most hated house.Might as well be win while hated on."

"Huh..Good motto,Blondie."Raven laughed,"Hufflepuff doesn't hate you..some of us do alright,but apart from a few we are alright with everyone."

"Ravenclaw is alright with you as well.."

"My point is..Did someone actually enter Slytherin willingly?"Draco asked,"Yeah.Me.."

"Apart from you Raven,You did it for a reason."He shrugged,"Half of the first years would want anything but slytherin."

The four of them fell into silence,thinking about different topics while munching on their lunch.

"Did any of you start packing?"Zoe asked,organising the books in her bag."Uhh.."Raven hopped from her seat,walking to the door."See you all when I get my bag ready?"

"Take me with you,I didn't finish packing my-"

"Shampoo?Moisturiser?Cream?bubble bath thingie?Your endless black shirts-"

"-bags...."

***

a/n:random chapter is random (sorry if this one is short!I wanted to finish it as soon as I can so I could prepare the ending!