Chapter One: Help

Warning: This story is a BxB kind of story. If you don't like stuffs like this, please don't read so that we won't have problems with each other ( ゚д゚)

I have given you a fair warning. Haha well, whatever, please enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

Seek [BL]

We, humans, can never be satisfied. We seek. We search. We thirst. And after we've obtain that thing, we'll dispose it later on, as if it's a trash we no longer need, and look for something again. This cycle is like a grumpy road, tiring and endless. "Satisfaction" isn't listed in mankind's dictionary. Every one of them is so surreal.

That's what I believe in until I met you.

Chapter one: Help

"Hey, you better get going now. School's gonna close in 30 minutes."

"Yes, I'm just tidying my stuffs." I replied.

"Just hurry up."

The teacher that seems to be taking rounds closed the door and continued checking the other rooms.

"That was a lie." I mumbled.

I grabbed my torned bag and headed to my locker.

"Tidying stuffs?" I smirked. "How in the world will I clean this up?" I said, looking inside my locker full of vandals, hate messages, and threats. I can clearly see the written in bold "GO DIE!" and the never ending "freak" word.

You see, my life isn't like of those in the so-called fairy tales. There's no such thing as "they all lived happily ever after", in my life, at least. No prince nor a fairy god mother to save me.

The only one who can save you is yourself.

For me, life is about not having the things you truly seek for. All I ever get is a "Keep it up!" from my workaholic parents, a "Go die, freak." from my schoolmates, and a "What's wrong? We're here to help you." from teachers who wants to create a good image, but in reality, they dont even care or give a damn about me.

Life is so tiring.

To be honest, I tried ending my life numerous time, but I just couldn't bring myself to. I always back out at the last minute, blaming myself, full of regret.

I was on the school's gate now, ready to head home. I raised my head and looked at the sky like I usually do. Maybe it's because, like in the movies, whenever a protagonist looks at the sky, he'll have hope and strenght. Also, don't you wonder what kind of world is there beneath those clouds? It's as if that world is a fair world; A world that no one gets ordered around.

No rich, no poor.

What an ideal world.

But suddenly, my imagination broke when I saw that. I froze, unable to get my eyes off him.

There, at the school's rooftop.

Him.

Standing.

There.

Ready to jump any minute.

My brain said not to get involved with this kind of accident, that I should just turn around, as if I saw nothing.

As if I didn't see anything?

That's not fair.

My body moved on it's own and before I knew it, I was on the rooftop. While catching my breath, I'm finding the right words to say. Quickly, I have to get his attention before he...