15: "None of my business who you kiss."

Soooo sorry for the long wait but Uni has been killing me and I was home for the holidays and everything ...

I hope you enjoy this chapter, because it's over 6000 words and it's a really good one (I hope)

Happy reading, and don't forget to let me know what you think throughout the story and at the end of the chapter x

---

Previously on chapter 14:

He pulls the blanket off my body to get into the bed next to me, and I don't even say anything as he turns off the light.

"Thank you." He whispers and I hug his chest, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"Always."

After a few moments of silence, I ask him something I've actually been wondering.

"Did you actually get into a fight with your coach?"

He shakes his head. "No."

I smirk. "Ha haaa."

"What? Do you have any complaints?" he asks and slides his hand up my thigh until his fingers press between my legs through his pants.

"No." I yelp and pull away from his touch because I'm still sensitive.

"Then don't laugh at me." he pouts and smiles into my cheek.

My heart feels like it's going to burst from joy, and it's weird to think about it, because it was just about to break an hour ago. And it was all because of the same person.

"You make me weird." He says.

"What do you mean?"

"Since I was a boy I wanted to fucking destroy the whole world. And now I don't."

I frown, even though he can barely see me.

"What does it have to do with me?"

"Well, you're in it. So I don't want to destroy it anymore."

I bite my lip and smile.

"Don't smirk like that. You know I say weird things in the dark."

"The craziest shit." I tease him and poke him in the side.

"But still the true shit."

I watch him watch the ceiling and wonder how the fuck I ended up here. About all the events in the past four months that led up to this moment.

"I love you." I say.

He smiles at me and kisses my forehead, like he didn't even hear me.

And that's because I actually didn't say it out loud.

-------

Rey's POV

As soon as I wake up, everything that happened last night comes back to me and I close my eyes, hoping it wouldn't be true. But I can't turn back time now.

And, not to mention, I also realized that I've fallen in love with Niall fucking Horan. I turn my head to face his side of the bed, but it's empty. Then I check my phone. It's way past nine, which means I need to pack my shit.

I have three messages from Jake, telling me that Harry told him what happened and that he covered for me, saying that I slept over in his room last night when Zoe asked.