three

A_warriors_Secret

Here you go! As I sort of promised haha. Thank them for why I am updating this too :) Tissues shouldn't be needed for this chapter though! Haha. Enjoy, my acquaintance.

I find it strange people actually want to read this, wow haha
---

I don't know why or when I agreed to Ash's offer, but now, here I am, in my room trying to decide what I should wear to this 'date' or whatever it is. I don't even know the girl Ash is having me meet, what if she's rude as fuck with no manners at all? That would be an utter disaster!

"Hurry up, you have two hours left. At this rate you won't arrive until hovercars, bitch." I hear Ash say from the doorway where she stood, leaning against the frame.

"Thought you were headed out with your man?" I ask her, pulling out some simple black jeans, and a camo sleeveless shirt. Getting some simple brown boots as well from my closet. "That better?"

"Much. Not get changed. Also, he had to get to work. Got called in today." she said before walking out. I sighed and went to prepare, and change for this day.  Hopefully she wont be late like I seem to be.

-

I pulled up to the restaurant I was to meet in twenty minutes late due to traffic issues, and pulled into a parking space. I got out and made my way inside, taking a seat at a table as I wait for them to get here. I have no idea how I will know, I don't know what she looks like after all! Damn.. I knew this was a bad idea.

The waiter had just handed me my lemonade when I heard a lot of racket coming from outside. I lean out to try to get a view but don't see anything at first. Decoding it might be nothing, I sit down and wait, staring at my phone as I stalk my favorite singer in the whole wide world, but not much has been happening though.

I was busy staring at my phone that I didn't hear someone sit down across from me until I heard them clear their throat. I placed my phone down and looked up, and my eyes nearly fell out of socket as I saw who was there. It must have been a while because she began to giggle, quietly and shake her head at my state.

"You are y/n, right?" She asked me. I slowly nodded my head a yes, unable to speak. "I am guessing you already know who I am." she said afterwards with a chuckle. I nod again.

I stare at her, taking her all in, in all of her absolute beauty. She wasn't dressed fancily or anything I noticed as well.

"I I'm sorry. I'm y/n. But but h-how do you know Ash?" I ask curiously after finding my voice. ..sort of.

"Through...a mutual friendship." she replied back. "She speaks alot about you though." she said after.

The night after that was well. We spent the rest talking, I explained to her my situation as well after a while too, sort of. After we finished eating, we managed to get out and went for a night walk through the park to the old fountain in the center where we spent another hour or so.

I couldn't believe that I had just been on.. Sort of a date? With Demi Lovato though. I was sure this was a freaking dream, and I hoped that it wasn't though. This was a perfect night, and helped me not worry so much about my kids that Lauren still had over there with that Alex chick.

-

Haha this sucks, sorry. But I tried!

Here are a few of my favorite quotes too, tell me what you think about them?

"

Wrists are for bracelets, not cutting"

-Kellin Quinn

"

Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse. Suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better."

-Vic Fuentes

"

You don't fall in love with a gender, you fall in love with a person."

-Andy Biersack

"Let love be your perfect weapon."

-Andy Biersack

"

Hey, girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You're good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you're a size 4 or 14. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey, girls, you are beautiful."

-Gerard Way