Fifteen

Time flies by fast when you're unaware of it....

Bright lights and silence are what meets me when I open my eyes, blinding me. I shut my eyes immediately back shut as I lay on this surface.

There it is again... the beeping. Beeping. Beeping... hospital..? Maybe. What happened? Ugh.

Wait... that woman, the angel? She- she said something. A car crash... yes yes that's it! But when did this happen? Damn.

My thoughts were all interrupted when I Howard the door opening up, my eyes adjusting to the light this time, thankfully. But not fully. Her voice sounds oh so familiar.. Where have I heard it before.

"Y-yeah.." I somehow manage to get out as I start coughing. The woman rushes over to me and has me drink some water, which helps greatly.

"Do you remember who you are?" the woman questions me as she stands at the bedside taking my pulse.

"Y/n y/l/n.." I reply to her, a small smile upon my face. I notice the woman smiling.

"Any idea of what happened that you ended duo in the hospital?" she asked.

I shook my head. I wasn't sure, nope. I did want to know? Yep.

"It was a car crash. You're lucky you're alright. If your head was just a couple more inches to the left... I'm afraid your skull would have had a big hole in it. You're lucky.." the woman says, giving my hand a slight squeeze before standing up. "Doctor Gomez will be in shortly." the woman ayahs before leaving out of the room, leaving me to my thoughts as I awaited in the echoing silence of hell.

Maybe thirty minutes later? I am not keeping track, but sometime latrt the door opened up again and another woman came walking in. By how she looked, I guess she was my doctor? As I took a closer look at her I read her nametag Gomez.

"Nurse Hernandez has informed you of how lucky you are, huh?" Doc says with a sad smile as she approaches me. "You've had a couple broken ribs, and your left leg is badly hurt too. Also, your hair was cut. Well some of it... at the crash, I don't know what happened, but it had got stuck in something- they informed me. They had to cut your hair off to get you out of the car. I know it doesn't look good now, but I have a friend who can help in this... Here." Gomez says holding obit a card for me, which I took from her. Reading it i see Normani's written across the card with an address on it. "For whenever  you get out, she'll do it for free. Just tell her I sent you." She said giving a smile to me.

"We will keep you here for some more days, make sure you're alright and all." She said. "Bye." then got up and left out of the room.

"You're friends have been worried sick... especially these two who can't stop crying... they haven't been able to set foot inside of the room. A woman named Ashley and two men named Tyler and Josh have been stopping by alot as well. Also... here." The nurse from earlier said, handing me a card. "Its from a DDL. They wanted me to give it to you.." The nurse said. I gave a small smile as I opened the letter. DDL... Demi. I conclude as I open it up send read over the letter she had given me, bringing a grin to my face as I read it.

"Thank you..." I manage to speak, looking up to the nurse. The light wasn't interfering this time.

As my eyes stared at the woman before me, something clicked inside of my head.

Holy shit.....

"You're the angel...." I say out, quietly. But the woman must gave heard me as she laughed, shaking her head.

"Get well... I think you're seeing things." She chuckled, before walking out of the room and living me on the lonely room.

----

A/n: I don't even know. Vote/comment/cheez. 

Oy! Someone throw some singers or/and bands my way (:

And if I die tonight
Would it all make sense? Would it all make sense?
And if I die tonight
Would the wind chip away at my soul forever?