Tweenty

"I swear to fucking god if she's seriously injured I will kill you both and toss you into a well!" Ally screams out as she paces back and forth in the waiting room of the hospital. Sending a glare towards Ashley and Lauren occasionally. The two of them had been silent ever since they got here. They had both punched y/ns head at the same time, causing the girl to fall, her head going down and banging onto the coffee table as well.

"Shhh... Take a seat, Allycat, you need to be calm... pray that y/n will be alright. She wouldn't want uou stressing out on this. Alright? Shh..." the voice of Normani whispers to the short girl as she wraps her arms comfortingly around her. The short girls eyes beginning to water as she thought of the chance that y/n could possibly die. Or could have died.

"O-okay... thank you, Mani." the short girl spoke quietly as she went over to an empty bench. Luckily the place wasn't that full. The short girl laid down onto the wooden bench, and closed her eyes shut, quickly falling into dreamland.

Ashley and Lauren sat across from one another, staring yo each other occasionally. They knew they were each at fault for what happened. They really hoped that y/n would be alright. Ashley couldn't see her best friend die. Lauren coundlt see her ex-wife die either. They were both worried as hell about the woman.

Demi had her hands in her face, glancing around the hospital, praying that her friend would be alright. She was gonna be there when y/n woke up, even if she would have to send weeks in here waiting for her to even come to. Even though the doctor said it may just be a couple days at most. Thibga could happen. Things could easily go wrong. She just hoped nothing would.

~

"Y/n, baby!" an unrecognizable voice exclaims happily as a blurry figure wraps their arms around the girl. "I'm glad your home now... the kids missed you so much." the woman said with tears in her eyes.

What... where am I? "Who... Are you?" the girl asked but her voice came out in silence.

"Shhh dont strain yourself... okay? Im gonna miss your voice... but you're here now." the unknown woman said, but the blurriness was coming to, and the dark hair was recognizable, just like their brown eyes.

Who is this.... Y/n asked herself, curiously. It was no one she really recognized. Who could it be now? She was about to take a step, when suddenly, it all faded to black.

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

A/N: I apologize that I do this so slowly. I hope you enjoy, I know it isn't much.. is this even good? Seriously... meh. I dunno. But here y'all go.

SOTD: Palace by Hayley Kiyoko