Note From Coco

Just informing y'all I have an idea-an idea for another story-even though I have so many in my drafts and up that have gone nowhere-, but I might be putting the first part of it up sometime in a few days. It might be called Skin Deep but I am unsure at the moment. I am just basing off of the song I was listening to at that time skin Deep by Trapt.  (Up above)

It will not be around the group or anything, but will involve some romance within the lgbt group-unsure of what at the moment though exactly.

Here are some key parts of the song to look at where the idea popped from below:

"This attraction only to appearance

Becoming your religion looks are everything, the only thing that means something to you"

"No one will ever be perfect in your eyes"

"

First impressions

Are over in an instant

You make your decision

Before you speak a word

You end your search

The page already turned"

"So fill the empty space with another pretty face"

I know it isn't much, but should I give it a go and try it out? I will-yeah. But it will be up in a few days-maybe if I can get motivated to write it-if any of y'all want to check it out. :) thank y'all for the time!

--

Lastly-updated this today-so next update for it will be whenever I get in the mood to write.

So as to this story, Hero Of War, I have some questions I for got to ask yall real quicklike.

1) Who do you want to date for a small time? Demi? Camila? Or someone else?

2) Should I try to make these chapters longer from here on in? They're quite short around 500.

That's all at the moment. Gracias amigos!