Sixx (AM)

AQ: Any of y'all listen to Pierce The Veil or Sleeping With Sirens?

#2: What is so 'good' about this? This is just a weird ass Young Man writing random words that seem to come to his mind just so he has something to do.

😂

~🍪🍫🍦🍫🍪🍫🍦🍫🍪🍫🍦🍫~

I arrived in Jacksonville sometime later, my bag with me. Ash was going to be here to pick me up and drop my things off before she took me to meet the lawyer of hers.

Slinging the bag every shoulder as I pick up my other, I make my way to where I saw her at on the phone. When she sees me she hung up, and came and grabbed one of the bags for me before we made our way out towards the exit where her black dodge Charger say waiting for us to enter, so we threw the bags in the trunk, and got in before driving off down the road to head to the house I haven't really been in for a good amount of days now, seeing as I had been with Demi and Camila for a good bit of time.

"So...?" Ash started, a bit after we had hit the road, turning the volume of the radio down as she glanced over towards me.

"What?" I asked after a moment, looking back at her confused.

"You haven't been home in a while,  been stuck with those two like glue it seems." she began, taking a right down second street. "Three way relationship?" she asked, coking to a stop at a stop sign and looking over at me.

"What- no! No, Ash." I replied, shaking my head violently.

She just laughed to herself and shook her head as well. "Surrrrre there isn't." she said, coming out.

We soon pulled up to the old home and got out, taking my bags inside and to my room where I placed the two bags on my bed to unpack later when we returned, probably. Or i might leave them in the bags, I may be too lazy to unpack when we return, I dunno.

---

"What is this guys name again?" I ask as we walk into the building where the lawyer guy is going to be at.

"Tyler. He is an old friend, and reccomended to me by my boyfriend too." she spoke to me.

"Oh okay." I reply. We walked down a hallway to a set of doors and went inside to see two guys who were too busy kissing one another to even acknowledge our presence here. I am quite sure if Ash had not cleared her throat and kicked the chair, they may have done something far more than just that. They leaped apart from one another startled and turned to see us.

"Is it three already?" asked one of them with a chuckle.

"Yep." I say back to the man in the chair.

"Shit..." I hear him mumble, and shake his head. "So you must be y/n then?" I nodded in reply back to him. "This is my partner Josh, I am Tyler as you know. We can help you get your children." he said with a grin. The other man doing so as well, matching him as he adjusted his shirt that had messed up.

"Where do we start at?" I ask him taking a seat across from him along with Ash.

"Well... Tell us exactly what you know about them and all-anything you find helpful." began Tyler, and finished the Josh dude who decided to lean on the table, sort of.

I nodded, and began to tell them all I knew. About Mick, Alice, Lauren, Alex, and Myself. Anything that could possibly be around this, even Ash throwing in some details now and again.

"We have enough to wok on now. We will do our best and soon, with luck, your kids will be back with you soon." they spoke together and nodded. "It will be a while to work out though and everything." me and ash nodded and got up to leave. I was glad that could possibly help us. This was great in the end.

------

An/ I was listening to alto of TØP,  okay? So why not throw Josh and Tyler in? And what better way than this? lol

Enjoy my little fireflies! Shine bright as always, yeah? 😇