Gayteen

"Thank you, again, Angel- I mean, Ally." I say to the shorter girl as we managed to get Lauren into my home and into bed. She was passed out, and it was a bit difficult to get her in, but we managed to do it though, thankfully. "Look, you can take the guest room. It has some pillows and some blankets inside, it should be good for you. I'll sleep out here on the couch, An- ugh- Ally."

The shorter, older girl just shakes her head at what I said. "Its your home though, you take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch. No biggie."

"Like you said... its my house. So I am taking the couch. That's the final decision, cutie." I say, unaware of what I say.

I see her blush, but nod her head, though. "Fine y/n... If you're sure.  Goodnight, and sleep well." she smiled, kissing me on the cheek, before heading upstairs to the spare bedroom. I took one of the couch pillows and set it up, and an old blanket and laid down, and soon, the dreamworld began to take over me.

"Hello soldier..." a soft feminine voice says from origins unknown. It sounds like its form all around me. All around me... I open my eyes up, seeing only pure white.

Fuck....

"Do not worry, soldier..." the voice comes again, sounding closer, but still around me. But its clearer now.... I know this voice. But from where?

"Who are you?" I question, looking around for a source. Emptiness is all I find.

"Don't you know? Angel... or the devil... maybe I am both?" with that I see a silhouette into shape in the distance, approaching me slowly. But it is darkness in this light white night, though.

The woman chuckles as they come into view in the shape of two, but whole,  one.

The two faces as one smile happily as they stare at me, into my eyes

"Al...Lauren?" I question, shaking my head. Fuck this dream...

"Both.... Maybe. Don't you love us?"

"I..." before the words can form a noise, the alarm rings clearly through the air, knocking me out of my state. Awakening me back to the reality I am to face...

"Y/n?? What the hell are you doing out here?" I hear the voice of Ash ask, as I hear the door close shut.

"What... You're here early." I say back to her.

Ash laughs and shakes her head, pointing to the window. "Its ten in the morning, yo." she says, as I see the sunlight beaming through.

"Where am I?" I hear the voice of my ex-wife say as I see her descending the stairs. But she comes to a sudden halt as she spots me and Ash at the bottom of the stairs by the couch.

"What the Fuck?!" I hear Ash and Lauren say in unison, as they glare at one another. Suddenly followed by a harsh slap on the back of my head from Ashley.

"Wow...." I hear her say as she shakes her head. "You-" she said, pointing to Lauren. "I swear to fucking god I will dig you're grave and very you alive, bitch!" she yells, as she suddenly takes off, charging towards Lauren, anger in her eyes. Fear in the prey's.

"Fuck...ALLY!" I yell, as I push off, after the two angry women who are fighting one another. I hear footsteps come running from upstairs, and see the short girl above, her eyes widening as she sees Lauren and Ashley fighting one another.

"ASHLEY!" "LAUREN!" Ally and I yell in unison, an attempt to stop the two others from the actions.

➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: I don't know. Bored. Whalep. Vote/comment/moose.

SOTD: Who Are You Now? By SWS