EiGhT

A/n-your favorite loser and lazy ass fool is here FINALLY with the next part.

Y'all! New cover... Has been there for about a week, but yay! Who did it is all in the description as it was done by the wonderful korslay of totgraphics.

I apologize it may be short-this one.

Onto your date with Camila.... How will this go...? I don't even know.

°¿°

Your pov

I take a glance at the clock on the wall, seeing that it reads 6:45pm. I should hurry AMD finish getting ready for the date with Camila... I don't want to be late for it or anything. Or make her think I don't want to. I mean- of course I do. Who doesn't want to? She's such a wonderful, human being... Her beauty is that of the evening sunset. Such an amazing view to see, you can watch it all day- all night long.

I hurriedly took a shower and prepared myself, seeing that by the time I was ready it was 7:30. Camila said she would come and pick me up at 8 instead, so 30 minutes until she would arrive.

I decide to waste the time by listening to some music, so teats just what I do. Grab my headphones and begin to listen to Hayley Kiyoko as I wait for Camila's arrival to get me. Quietly singing along to her songs.

I hear a knock at the door, and smile to myself. Noticing that Camila was here a bit earlier than usual. Enthusiastically, I bound over to the door, and open it up, flinging my arms around her and pulling her into a hug. But when I open my eyes to stare at her, I come face to face with green eyes instead of brown.

"You're not Camila..." I say, stepping back away from my ex. Lauren. "What are you doing here?" I ask demandingly.

She glares at me, shaking her head. "Stop trying to take my kids away from me and Alex. Just stop!" she yells, glaring at me still.

"They're just as much mine as they are yours, Lauren!" I argue back, glaring right back at her.

She just shakes her head, opening up her mouth to pay something, but is interrupted by Camila coming up the steps and rushing beside of me, glaring at her as well.

"What do you want Lauren?" she says to the green eyed woman.

Lauren opens and closes her mouth like a fish, before turning around and storming away from my home.

"You alright, y/n/n?" Camila asks, wrapping her arms around me in a hug. I nod my head at her, taking in her appearance. Smiling at her as we stood there staring at one another, before she pulled me away to her cherry red Chevrolette Camaro. "Lets go, babe." she says, looking back at me throwing a wink my way.

If we stood there any longer, I would have kissed he- babe..?

°¿° eYe SeA °¿°

We pull up to this restaurant, and Camila parks her car and we exit. Making a way to the entrance where a man stood there at the door. "Camila Cabello." she said, smiling at the tall,  muscular, bald man. Diesel, was read on his nametag on his shirt.

"This way." he said making his way inside, and so we followed him. He led us to a set up table fit for two, before handing us our menus.

"Thanks you." I say, looking to the tall man, who nods at us, walking off back to the exit.

Some minutes later a man with dark hair approached us, dressed in a suit-like thing. "Welcome to Chester's, what can I get you?" he asked. So we gave our orders to him. "Great! I'll inform mister Hahn." he said and made him way back with our order.

Camila and I spent the time there chatting, about this- that. Everything in the end. Even when mister Shinoda returned with our meal. We stayed there for about an hour and a half.

When we returned to my home it was dark, it was dark before we left though. But it was late, being 10:30 pm now.

"I'm not letting you drive home at this time, Cammy. Come on in." I say, getting out and making a way to the door and inside with her.

I turn back and give her a hug. "Thank you." I whisper to her ear. As I pull bank, staring into her eye-pool, I find myself leaning in-

°¿°~~~~

Eye sea eye sea, eye sea the sea before me 🎵

Vote, comment, whatever.

Song Of The Day:
Palm Dreams by Hayley Kiyoko

Meet Me In The Hallway by Harry Styles

QOTD: What albums are you waiting for later this year?

Me-SHINEDOWN's Attention Attention, and Mike Shinoda (dont know the name...)