elevant

Moshi moshi, hi, hello
Did you call to talk to me?
Hajime konnichiwa
I like you, and you like me
It's time to say hello to a new day
And have a cup of tea with my very best friend
Whoa, oh, oh, oh

ThIs Is StUcK iN mY hEaD lMaO

~~~~

Two weeks later

Its been two weeks now since that goatdam phone call. Things,I guess, have changed then. I suppose? Yeah? Maybe. Its never a good thing when that happens. When the one you are dating says those three little, but strong as fucking steel, words to someone else. Basically, what, a year? Guess it meant nothing to her.

Placing the empty bottle of Jack on the coffee table, I flop back upon the couch, my head back, staring up St the blank white ceiling. The silence was unexistent as the sound of Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea filed up the empty air around me.

Bang bang bang

The thunderous bangjnh upon the front door is heard all throughout the bloody house, snapping me out of my staring contest with the ceiling. Y/n! Open this door up now or i swear I will break in through the window, bitch!" the oh so familiar sound of Ash's voice is easily heard in the distance.

With a silent groan, I push myself up, stumbling my way to the door as I steugled with the goatdam locks. Just as they came undone, the door burst open, and Ash came rushing in, her eyes taking in the mess that is my home. "What the fuck happened here?!" she yelled, furiously.

I just shook my head, slamming the goddamn door shut. "H..haven't you heard of slamming the g-goddamn door,Ashy?" my voice spoke, swaying from side to side as I stood there wobbly.

"How much have you fucking drunk?" she inquired, using her hands to stop me from toppling over like a tower.

Slowly, I pointed my hand I to the living room, which was littered with beer, vodka, wine, all types of alcoholic bottles.

"Fucking hell, bitch..." I hear her mutter quietly, she shook her head, taking in the mess.

As we step into the living room, the sound of Drown by BMTH is heard in the air. "I love this song, Ashy!" I yell, jumping onto her back, almost causing her to plummet to the floor.

"Ugh...lets get you seated..." she said, taking me to the couch on her back, dropping me onto it. "Tell me what happened..." she asked, crossing her arms and staring down at me. "I've been watching your child for you the past couple weeks... you don't answer our calls, texts... tell me. I'm here for you." she said, her voice softening at the end.

I took a sigh, and looked down at my feet as the thoughts rocketed through my mind. Tests beginning to drip from my eyes slowly. Looking up after a few moments, I nodded my head to speak.

"Camila..." I began, shaking my head. "She... cheated. I got a call a few weeks ago... she said 'I love you' to someone else! Followed by the unmistakable sound of a kiss..." I spoke to her.

It was silent for moments as Ash stood there. "I'm gonna kill her..." I hear he murmur.

-

A/n: Vote Comment whatever.

SOTD: Jumpsuit by TØP

IG: captskittlekingofthesea