four

RalphBabe you seem quite violent...just saiyan. lol

Harmonizer_5H_Camren

A_warriors_Secret

Thanking you three for getting me in the mood to update this and all! Y'all are great people. So I bless you with this update, which is good!...I hope.

-

It has been a couple of days after that date thing with Demi, and she told me she had a surprise for me for today. It was New Years Eve today as well, and I think I may have a clue as to what this is as well.

I was sat in my room with her beside me, cuddling on the bed. It was early, around 9 in the morning, and we have just been too lazy to get up yet. Luckily, Hals brought us some breakfast while we were in bed, so we have ate already atleast.

I feel Demi move and release me from her arms as she sat up, looking at the clock. "Shit we got to get ready." she said before standing up. "Dress in something warm. I'll be back at twelve to pick you up." she said smiling to me, before quickly kissing me on the cheek and making her escape.

I sighed and decided to do as she said, and went to change into something to keep me warm.

~

Demi did come and get me, and as expected we boarded a plane and are now in New York together. We arrived here at around 5, and still had a while to go. But this was a busy place now. She had told me she had a friend here who she wanted me to meet today with her-well tonight I mean. We stopped at this restaurant and had a quick dinner, before making our way to the location where it al happened?

(I suck at descritokn)

We had been here for some hours, and it began to get dark already. The things had begun as we blended into the crowd, watching on. People occasionally took pictures of us when they noticed Demi too, but she didn't seem to mind. We were having a nice conversation caught up with each other when I heard some body begin to sing from the stage thing...

'

Havana, ooh na-na (ay)

Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)

He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na

Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)

There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)

Havana, ooh na-na

He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?"

(When he came in the room)

He said there's a lot of girls I can do with

(But I can't without you)

I knew him forever in a minute

(That summer night in June)

And papa says he got malo in him

He got me feelin' like

Ooh... I knew it when I met him

I loved him when I left him

Got me feelin' like

Ooh... and then I had to tell him

I had to go, oh na-na-na-na-na

Havana, ooh na-na (ay)

Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)

He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na (uh huh)

Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)

My heart is in Havana

Havana, ooh na-na'

---

After they had finished that song the woman left off of the stage and made her way towards us, with a breathtaking smile across her face. "DEMI!" she screeched, basically leaping the barrier into Demis arms who lesrnly fell to the ground if not for me holding her up quickly. "This must be y/n." she said looking over at me, smiling. She was a beautiful woman just like Demi, like Lauren. She seemed so fucking cute right now though.

"Yeah...and you?" I asked, tilting my head curiously.

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. But Camila will do." she said, grinning wide like a semi.

"Its nice to meet you, Camila." I said to her, smiling back. From then on Demi, Camila, and I spent time talking to one another for a while. It was nesting midnight now, the turn of the year. Soon a new year will come, a new me. I will leave Lauren behind, right after I get Mick and Alice back which Hals has been working on with her new man, who is a lawyer.

"10

9

8

7

6

5...." so close, I smiled widely looking between Camila and Demi beside me.

"4

3

2

1..." this is it...

Right as it hit zero, I feel a pair of lips press against mine, kissing me gently. I was shocked at first, until I saw Camila pull away with a mouth eating grin. "I wanted to do that for hours." she giggled, cutely.

I look beyond her and spot Lauren in the crowd across from us, staring towards us. Sending a harsh glare at Camila, and clearly has a frown across her face.

Why?

--

Thank you! Vote, comment, etc. I love you all until tomorrow!