Chapter one

Sakura's POV

"Hey forehead, you okay?" Ino asked concern written all over her face. "I'm good." I lied smoothly and smiled at her. She was fitting the 20th wedding dress. Her's and Sai's dreams are finally coming true. Their wedding was a month away and they had been busy preparing for everything.

"To Earth forehead! I've been calling your name for the nth time already." Ino said flipping her hair at her back. Sakura took time to look at her bestfriend. She wore a white strapless gown with beads all over the chest part, white gloves that ends 4 inches below her shoulder, a flower crown with a veil. She looked so gorgeous.

"You look so beautiful Ino." I smiled at my bestfriend who was busy checking herself at the mirror in front of her but as thr words left my mouth she immediately rushed towards me and hugged me. "Sak, this is it." Ino said as tears fell from her eyes and into my shoulder.

I was wearing a halter pastel pink dress, the front was a short skirt while the back was long that flows behind me, the dress hugged my body showing my curves. It was indeed beautiful. "Hey don't cry. I'm here to see you all excited and tears aren't what I'm expecting." I joked.

I knew that Ino was happy that she and Sai are about to get married but I know for sure that she was feeling so sorry about me. Today was supposed to be the day that he and I are gonna get married in secret but two years ago before our big day he suddenly left without a word. I know that my parents are against the idea of me marrying him since he was afterall a guy who isn't for me as to what they say.

He came from a low class family who strived his hardest but didn't made it to my parents expectations. But we were madly in love with each other, one way or another.

"Sak..." Ino said as she let me go, tears visible. "Don't Ino. This is your big day and I don't want you to stress over something that's over." I assured her. "You're right, he's a jerk." Ino chuckled and wiped her tears away. Ino and I agreed never to speak his name ever again.

"Among the dresses I tried which one do you like the most?" Ino asked smiling. "This one. It's gorgeous on you." I smiled at her and with her nod  she walked towards the changing room to change into her clothes while I did the same to the changing room next to her's.

After 5 minutes we went out of our respective changing rooms and handed the gowns to the person in charge whose blonde hair tied in low pig tails. You could mistake her as Ino's mom. Both are equally beautiful except the lady in charge has enormous breasts, it made me look down on mine.

"Would this be all?" She asked smiling at Ino. "Yes." With that she nodded and walked away with our gowns hanging on her arms.

"She looks like you." I remarked. "If only I have breasts the same size as hers I wouldn't think Sai would be leaving me without doubts." Ino joked.

"I can hear you! And I'm Tsunade Senju, I'll be the one assisting you Ms. Yamanaka and Ms. Haruno." Tsunade called out. Ino and I laughed at her remark and walked towards the exit.

As soon as we got out, the chilly night of April hit my face giving me goosebumps all over. "How about we relax?" Ino suggested, I was about to protest but I know she wouldn't take no for am answer. "As long as it's your treat then why not?" I said. Ino snapped her head towards my direction and looked at me as if I've grown a pair of mustache. "What?" I asked raising a brow at her

"You're filthy rich and you're telling me that it's my treat? You're unbelievable." Ino sighed and proceeded to drag me to the nearest restaurant there is.

"Seriously?!" I asked in disbelief. "What? I'm veggan." Ino said as she walked towards the waitress waiting outside to assist costumers.

"Table for how many miss?" A beautiful woman asked. Her black shaggy hair matches her crimson eyes and her classic red lipstick, her pale white skin complemented her as well. "Two please." Ino smiled.