Chapter 10: Go Getter

Tremaine

She was there again.

In all her glory...

Missionary style.

Tremaine's head was tucked into the right side of her neck, and he was trying to lick her awake. After three failed attempts, she was finally stirring underneath him. Her small hands flattened on his bare chest as she tried to push him off.

"Uh-Uh." Sleepily, she shook her head from side to side. She didn't want any parts of what he was trying to do. 

Too late.

Tremaine already had the upper hand. He positioned himself at the midline of her body as soon as he woke up. His muscular physique forced her to spread apart while she slumbered, and he gently placed her bare legs around his lower back. No matter how many times she tried to deny him, it was destined for their frames to complement each other. Her form wanted him, it was her mind that had to catch up. His knees were securely spread out and placed by the edge of her butt. The bed was hiding her round, plump cheeks, but her hips were still enticing him. He couldn't help himself. The calves of his lady's legs were securely anchored on his spine, and her knees were facing outward, toward the ceiling.

"Wake up..."

His weight had her upper body pinned to the bed. She was still writhing to get him to stop enrapturing her neck with his tongue. The skin there was starting to turn raw.

"Get up for me..." Tremaine's hands seductively slid up the sides of her abdomen, and he forcefully yanked on her pushing wrists. "Stop it."

His woman's vertebrae jerked forward. Within seconds, her ribs snapped into his hard chest, and she was pinned on her back again. He never released the supple skin on her nape.

It. Burned. Sooo. Good.

Before she could collect her nerve synapses to relay what her voluntary muscles needed to do, Tremaine banded both of her wrists over her head in his right hand. His left caressed the outer skin of her right thigh, and he used his rising stiffness to grind into the pink of her pelvis.

Slowly trailing his hand, his palm groped her hip. Then her waist. Followed by her breast. He reached underneath her restricted arm with his palm turned face up. As he reached underneath her head, he felt silk on his fingertips.

Her bonnet.

She winced in lustful agony when Tremaine stopped savoring her neck and ceased his grinding.

"Don't!" Her arms were aching as she tried to snatch a hand free. She was telepathically pleading with him not to take it off. 

Smirking into her neck, his grip tightened on her right and left wrists. He fisted the silky fabric as she struggled against him.

"Tremaine. I am not playing with you. NO."

He tightened his hold on her bonnet. "...Or what?"

The nerve of him! The bastard was tempting and threatening her at the same time. Or what? When it came to him, he knew her mind could only draw blanks. Tremaine caught her earlobe in between his teeth. His hardness was adamant about pressing into her dewy folds, torturing her. Tremaine snatched her bonnet off and she flustered in anger as he held her down.

"No! No...I just got it silk pressed!"

He gently planted kisses along her collar bone.