Justice Lords

Prologue

Justice Lords

Gotham Docks

Superman and Wonder Woman were patrolling The Gotham Docks because Batman was currently handling a situation with the Joker. Superman was wearing his new white and black suit without a cape. "Diana, is Bruce doing alright? Ever since Barbra got paralyzed and after Tim and Alfred-," Superman stopped talking. Barbra Gordon was Batgirl and Tim Drake was Robin.

"I don't know Kal, he's been acting differently lately. After Tim and Alfred died, he became tired and ruthless. He wouldn't even care for me." Wonder Woman replied. They heard an explosion. Superman told Wonder Woman to follow him. She did as he said. When they got to the area where the explosion happen, they saw duplicates of the Justice League. They were just wearing different outfits and Batman wasn't there.

"Ah, we made it." The other Superman said. The other Superman went up to Wonder Woman and swung at her. "Don't worry we won't hurt you, we are just going to make your world better."

"Get off of her!" The real Superman said. He swung at the other Superman. The other Superman fell to the floor.

"White Adam, take him out!" The other Superman said.

White Adam looked like Black Adam but he was wearing a White Suit. White Adam grabbed Superman and yelled Shazam. A blue lightning bolt hit Superman. Superman fell to the floor.

"Don't worry Clark, the Justice Lords will make your world better." Lord Superman said. After he knocked him out. .