Mazahs!

Chapter 15

Mazahs!

Earth 5

Earth 3 was an Earth that got destroyed. The Crime Syndicate had to retreat to Earth 5, a world where humans never existed. Ultraman (Superman's counterpart) Owlman (Batman's counterpart), Superwoman (Wonder Woman's counterpart), Power Ring (Green Lantern's counterpart), Johnny Quick (Flash's counterpart) Deathstorm (Firestorm's counterpart), Sea King (Aquaman's counterpart), Grid, and Atomica (Atom's female counterpart), and Mazahs (Shazam's counterpart) made the Crime Syndicate. They were able to escape the Phantom Zone of Earth-3 after Victor Stone (Grid/Cyborg) broke them out. There was a virus in Victor's body that made him listen to Ultraman. Atomica put the virus in his body.

Mazahs challenged Ultraman to a battle for the leadership of The Crime Syndicate. "This is foolish Mazahs, why do you want to challenge me?! I am obviously stronger that you!" Ultraman questioned.

"No! You are not! That talk is why I want to defeat you!" Mazahs said. Ultraman charged at Mazahs. Mazahs flew out of the way and grabbed Ultraman by his cape. Mazahs threw Ultraman into a tree.

Suddenly, Superwoman grabbed her golden barb wire and tied it around Mazahs.

"Superwoman! You witch! I thought you were on my side!" Mazahs said.

"You thought that Mazahs but Ultraman is better than you." Superwoman said, "I command you to say the word." Mazahs hesitated, "I command you to say MAZAHS!"

"MAZAHS!" Mazahs yelled.

Mazahs turned into a man with orange hair and an orange beard.

"Alexander Luthor, you are such a fool." Ultraman said.

"MAZ-," Alex tried to say. But Owlman put duck tape over his mouth before he could.

"What do you want to do with him?" Owlman asked.

"Maybe we should torture him and leave him for the animals." Johnny said. Atomica was sitting on his shoulder.

"Or maybe, Ultraman could burn him and we could show the animals that they should fear us." Atomica said.

"No!" Power Ring said in fear.

"What do you mean no?" Sea King question.

"Maybe we should keep him alive, we could use him maybe." Power Ring squeaked.

"Power Ring is right, we bring him with us to Earth Prime." Ultraman said. Superwoman was leaning against him.

"How to you expect to go to Earth Prime, the device that got us here is broken, and if you are exposed to the sun-," Deathstorm got interrupted.

"No I won't die, there will be Kryptonite on Earth Prime." Ultraman replied, "And Owlman fixed the machine, we could do what we were destined to do, rule Earth Prime."

"You won't get any Kryptonite, The Justice League will stop you." Grid said.

"I command you to stop being an idiot." Ultraman said

"You can command my robotic body what to do, but you can't control what's left of me." Grid said.

"Bag Alex's head, we leave tomorrow," Ultraman said.

"Ok. Where do want to put Luthor?" Owlman asked.

"Dig a hole for him, in the morning we'll bring him with us." Ultraman said.