Lord Batman

Chapter 6

Lord Batman

Watchtower

The Justice League had just recently met the Justice Lords and their world's Batman. They had not trusted Lord Batman yet, they barely know him.

Lord Batman started to speak, he took his mask off. He looked like The League's Bruce but was bald and had a scar on his eye. "Speak." The League's Bruce said to Lord Batman.

"I am Lord Batman of the Justice Lord's world. I'm not like the Justice Lords, they are not what they seem, evil." Lord Batman said.

"They sure seem evil to me." Martian Manhunter said.

"They aren't. They are corrupted not evil. They became this way when evil versions of you, The Justice League, came to our world. They were known as the Crime Syndicate. The Crime Syndicate took out a lot of our Earth's population, including our Flash, until Lord Superman crossed the line. After that, everyone followed in his footsteps. Even me. Later the eight main members went back to their world. Shortly after the Crime Syndicate got trapped in the Phantom Zone, Lord Superman killed the President of the United States, Lex Luthor. He later killed or overthrew other leaders of countries. That's when I realized what he was doing was wrong. I formed the Insurgency, a group that went against the Justice Lords. Eventually though, everyone on the Insurgency died. Including Martian Manhunter, Arrow, and Black Canary. After the Insurgency died, I found out, once I left the Justice Lords, Lord Superman and Lady Wonder Woman got married. They were dating when I was still apart of the Lords behind my back. The day I found out they were married, Lord Superman and I fought each other alone. I faked my death to keep Lady Wonder Woman from suffering to choose between us. After that Lord Superman became King of the World. My world is suffering right now and the population is starting to die again. I came here for your help. I need your help so my world can be free again."

"Why did they come here?" League Superman asked.

"They came to rule your world." Lord Batman replied.

"How can we trust you, how do we know that your not lying?" League Bruce asked.

"Bruce, look at him, he's damaged. I bet if I used my lasso or if J'onn used his telekinesis on him he'd be telling the truth." League Wonder Woman said.

"I know myself as much as he does, he has methods against your lasso and J'onn's telekinesis." League Bruce said.

"If you know yourself so much Bruce, then you would know that you wouldn't follow in Superman's tyranny for as long as you think I did." Lord Batman said.

"He's right Bruce, you wouldn't do that." Black Lightning said.

"You told me yourself, you have plans against me just in case I turned bad. Looks like his just failed, but he's still trying stop Lord Superman with our help." League Superman said.

A moment of silence came upon them. Shazam broke the silence, "Bruce we need to help him, our duty doesn't stop at our Earth."

"Your duty! Your Duty Batson, not mine, I made myself clear, I'm not apart of this league." League Bruce said.

"Yes you are, you joined this league the day you met us!" Martian Manhunter yelled at Batman.

"We stop them my way, not his," League Bruce pointed at Lord Batman. They put their cowls on.

"Where do we start?" League Wally West asked.

"We start at the Batcave. That's where I left all of my contingency plans. " League Bruce said.

"How do you expect to get there? You sold that house a long time ago." Kyle said.

"I know the owner, it's The Drake family that owns it now." League Bruce said.

"They won't let you in Bruce, remember, they hat you." Superman said.

"I'll find a way in." League Bruce said.