The Return

Chapter 12

The Return

Metropolis War Memorial

The Metropolis War was the War between The Kryptonians and the Humans back in 2013. After the Kryptonians got sent to the Phantom Zone, the citizens of Metropolis made a memorial.

There was a wrecked Kryptonian ship on display with a Phantom Zone teleporter in it.

Lord Superman turned it on, the teleporter started to generate and a dozen of Kryptonians teleported out of a boomtube.

A short haired woman walked out first and the rest of the Kryptonians were behind him.

"Kal-el! You die today!" The short haired woman said. She charged at him.

Lord Superman grabbed her neck, "Stand down Faora, I am of another universe."

"I don't believe you." Faora choked out.

"I could snap your neck anytime." Lord Superman said.

"He's right Faora, he looks like the Kal-el of this world but he is not." A Kryptonian said.

Lord Superman let go. "Where is Zod?"

"He's dead, the Kal-el of this world killed him.'' Lord Superman said.

"I will kill him." Faora promised enraged.

"I know you will." Lord Superman said.

"Where is he?" Faora questioned.

Lord Superman pointed to the Watchtower in the skies.

"Common fellow Kryptonians let's go kill Kal-el." Faora commanded.

Lord Superman led the way to The Watchtower.