The Plan

Chapter 2

The Plan

Watchtower

Shazam, Flash (Wally West), Kyle Rayner, Hawkgirl, The Arrow, Black Canary, Black Lightning, and Martian Manhunter were the last remaining members of the Justice League. Ever since Hal Jordan and Barry Allen died, things weren't the same. After that everyone slowly drifted apart. Cyborg left to work at STAR Labs, John Stewart left to fill in Hal's role in Honor Guard, and Aquaman returned to Atlantis to reprise as King. Today, they met up again. It's been long time since they met up. Nobody had been to the Watchtower in two decades. So the Watchtower was all dusty and had a lot of spider webs.

Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman were gone. They knew where Batman was, but Superman and Wonder Woman went missing when they were patrolling the Gotham Docks.

Shazam held a meeting. He wanted to find Superman and Wonder Woman. Without them, Metropolis and New York would go into chaos. "Recently, Superman and Wonder Woman went missing." Shazam showed footage of Superman and Wonder Woman getting

captured by The Justice Lords.

"Whoa, is that us?" Kyle Rayner asked. He was the new Green Lantern.

"Yes and no, but they are from a different Earth. Earth 2." Shazam said.

"Earth 2?" Wally West said. He is the new Flash. He is Barry Allen's nephew.

"Yes Earth 2. We recently found that there are multiple Earths. So far Cyborg and I have discovered 4 but we think there are more Earths." Shazam said.

"Cyborg still talks to you?" Martian Manhunter asked. Cyborg left the Justice League because he lost his flesh arm in battle. He never returned after that or talked to anyone in the League.

"No, he just talked to me recently because he wanted to tell me he discovered multiple Earths." Shazam replied.

"Why do you think we should help you?" The Arrow asked.

"Because, it's for them, I know we all left on a bad note but we need to save Superman and Wonder Woman, we owe it to them." Shazam said, without saying a word, a bolt of lightning from the Watchtower's electric system hit him. He was expecting it. He was now Billy Batson.

Billy got his powers when he was eight. Now he was 25. Billy was done with school and he spent all of his time being a superhero.

"He's right, without The Trinity, I wouldn't have found my way. I would be a criminal like the ones we fight." Black Lightning said.

The Arrow walked up to Billy, "I'm in, but I don't do it for you, so don't expect me to save you if your in a situation."

"If you don't want to help then walk away, otherwise your in." Billy said. Nobody walked away.

"Ok, where do we start?" Flash said.

"We go to Batman." Shazam replied.